A beginning...

Thorn
Kll.jpg.a0b8dbbb5712ebf4de69b43bf308ebad.jpg4th-level human Beastmaster: S-18 (+3), I-11 (0), W-12(0), D-16 (+2 AC, +2 Miss), C-12 (0hp), Ch-11 (0).
AL-NG; AC: 5; HP 26/26; THACO: 15; Dmg 1d6+3(melee) or 1d4 (Thrown); MV 120’ (40’); speaks avian, feline, rodent, Common, alignment tongue; Weapons: Spear, Short bow w/ 20 arrows, dagger. 

"Agreed." added the Beastmaster as he stood. "I will retire. I will meet you here for first breakfast." He then nods and turns and moves to the common room for the night.

Sudukai- Rogue (4)

Armor AC: 4 | HP: 16/16 (d4) | Attributes | Speed, Saves, ATKs | Class Abilities | Thief Abilities | Languages | Special Effects |

image.png.a6bb327d9af9a35c9a8110222393cad2.png
"Sounds good.” Sudukai will then inquire about a room. He’ll share if anyone else wants to go in on one.

Linnard has been listening quietly and eating his bowl of fish stew while the others have recounted their trip to the docks and thoughts of the ship's captain. "This sounds all very exciting," he says, looking up from his bowl, "and I look forward to aiding in this quest with each of you. I certainly wouldn't mind chipping in for a private room, Sudokai, as I don't rest as well in a room full of people. Makes it harder to meditate on the tenets of Forseti."

Edited by gnarg_firefist (see edit history)

Modred Mistdragoon

Modred.jpg.fd41f92210d726ebf5cac918bf958859.jpg4th-level human Magic-User (Magician):S-06 (-1), I-15 (+1), W-13(+1), D-16 (+2), C-18 (+3), Ch-13 (+1);

AL-L; AC: 7; HP 21/24; Dmg 1d4 -1(melee) or 1d4 (Thrown); MV 120’ (40’); speaks common, kobold, alignment tongue; Weapons: silver dagger, 12 normal daggers, 

Memorized Spells: level 1: Sleep x2 Level 2 Levitate, Knock

With everyone in agreement and their plans set for the evening, the pale and frail magician pours himself one last cup of blackroot tea. After bidding everybody a good evening, he gracefully moves into the common room to listen to Yolanda play, finding solace in the soothing melodies that fill the air.

Modred remains in the common room, captivated by the music until Yolanda finishes her performance for the evening. As the last notes fade away, he approaches her with a smile, engaging her in small talk to prolong their time together.

In the most tactful and clever way he can muster, Modred eventually broaches the topic of spending the night together, delicately expressing his desire to share their company before he embarks on his voyage.

The barmaid nods as Sheela and others turn down her offer to get them anything. Those acquiring sleeping quarters will pay 5 copper for spot of floor in the common room and a gold piece for a private room.

Yolanda starts her third performance as Modred comes in to listen. She sings a few other songs into the late evening as The Black Heart Lily continues to be a busy place. She gathers her tips and pays for her food/drink, packing up her lute and smiling as she sees Modred among the crowd. She grins at his advance and nods inviting him up to her private room.

OOCFade to black... this here ends chapter 1.