Intermittent Sheets/OGMW Forums Access Issues

Eric

We are aware of the repeated issues with sheets and the OGMW Forums becoming unavailable. I will not be able to respond to each of the individual reports, but to summarize:

• The issue has nothing to do with individual sheets.
  • Sheets data is not affected.
  • Repeatedly attempting to access and/or edit sheets when the issue occurs will not help.
  • The issue relates to a dependency to the old site, which is showing serious signs of age (part of the reason for the site redesign/transition in the first place).

We are working to eliminate the dependency so this problem will be permanently resolved, and have applied additional monitoring and recovery strategies to keep things working as best possible in the interim. Please be patient, and use this thread to report further issues.

Ground rules:

• If the last post is from me giving the "all clear"/"things are stable", and you are currently experiencing a sheets access issue (such as "unable to retrieve sheets list"), post.
  • If the last post is from a user reporting an access issue, there is no need to post to pile on; staff are monitoring the topic and will be working it at best possible speed. +1/me too/same posts don't add any value.

34 minutes ago, shiro hige said:

so hey i just encountered this as i was trying to hop into a game with my buddies, i guess im unclear, should i or should i not report the issue here?

You were right to report it here! Should be back to normal as of now.

22 minutes ago, Eric said:

You were right to report it here! Should be back to normal as of now.

well i can view my sheets but the information won't load and i don't know why. by the way you guy's are genuinely Epic and i appreciate you being so on the ball!

Edit: issue is back in full

Edited by shiro hige (see edit history)