Intermittent Sheets/OGMW Forums Access Issues

Eric

On 1/17/2024 at 8:27 PM, Eric said:

We are aware of the repeated issues with sheets and the OGMW Forums becoming unavailable. I will not be able to respond to each of the individual reports, but to summarize:

• The issue has nothing to do with individual sheets.
  • Sheets data is not affected.
  • Repeatedly attempting to access and/or edit sheets when the issue occurs will not help.
  • The issue relates to a dependency to the old site, which is showing serious signs of age (part of the reason for the site redesign/transition in the first place).

We are working to eliminate the dependency so this problem will be permanently resolved, and have applied additional monitoring and recovery strategies to keep things working as best possible in the interim. Please be patient, and use this thread to report further issues.

Ground rules:

• If the last post is from me giving the "all clear"/"things are stable", and you are currently experiencing a sheets access issue (such as "unable to retrieve sheets list"), post.
  • If the last post is from a user reporting an access issue, there is no need to post to pile on; staff are monitoring the topic and will be working it at best possible speed. +1/me too/same posts don't add any value.

Folks the last ground rule covers this. We should be waiting to hear back at this point.

I hate to be a burden, nor know exactly what I should do, but Im new and I have been having this issue. Thought I would give it a few days to allow ample time to be resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience, thank you for your time! :))

37 minutes ago, LtCrunch01 said:

I hate to be a burden, nor know exactly what I should do, but Im new and I have been having this issue. Thought I would give it a few days to allow ample time to be resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience, thank you for your time! :))

You should be good to go!

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Lex Samreeth said:

Update: It's also not letting me sign in at the home page, but remembers that I'm signed in on the forums themselves. In both instances, it says "Oops, something went wrong", and it will not let me log in under the link to "Contact Us" either.

If clearing cache and cookies for www.myth-weavers.com does not resolve this, please post as a separate topic in Site Feedback so we can track it. It's not related to this topic, which ultimately was caused by the security incident.