Terrible organization on new site

All my sheets are just...huddled together. Hundreds of them. The folder system wasn't great on the old site, but it was better than that throwing every character sheet all over the metaphorical floor! How is everything supposed to be organized here?

8 hours ago, jtreidno1 said:

All my sheets are just...huddled together. Hundreds of them. The folder system wasn't great on the old site, but it was better than that throwing every character sheet all over the metaphorical floor! How is everything supposed to be organized here?

The sheet system on Baldr is still in the works, organization/folders/sorting, etc. is still on the "to do list".

You can still access the sheet system on the old site and the folders are still there.

3 hours ago, jtreidno1 said:

I actually can't. After updating the password as required in January, neither my old password nor my new one works on the old site.

The old site is still really fickle right now. The techs are doing what they can to stablize things, but you may need to patient. As for login issues, feel free to swing by the MW discord and reach out to the devs, who should help you get re-situationed.