Formatting on this site vs old Myth Weavers site

Excior

19 minutes ago, Excior said:

Well, I have managed to figure out some stuff and overall I like what you can do here, there are lots of things I still do not know how to do and may never learn them but I know enough to play.

I also started up my own game and have a question what is this icon symbol for? I have the game symbol but there is this other little icon on top of it I can not figure it out. is that just so I can change the icon or does people see it when they click on my game?

image.png.5bd358d2f9aa4bc1ecf851e00e0abf3e.png

That's correct--you are the only one who sees that control, and it is for changing the icon.

28 minutes ago, Excior said:

there are lots of things I still do not know how to do and may never learn them but I know enough to play.

As a note on this front, the Site User Guide is a great source for learning some of the features and how they can be utilized. If there’s something unclear or something you don’t see included, asking in Site Feedback or the Myth Weavers Discord server (direct link, opens Discord) can get you quick quick answers, and it means we can get those things added or clarified better in the guide for everyone as well. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Colin said:

As a note on this front, the Site User Guide is a great source for learning some of the features and how they can be utilized. If there’s something unclear or something you don’t see included, asking in Site Feedback or the Myth Weavers Discord server (direct link, opens Discord) can get you quick quick answers, and it means we can get those things added or clarified better in the guide for everyone as well. 🙂

thanks for the feed back and I will try and remember to use Site Feedback in the future