Questions about the game

SithShrink

2 hours ago, SithShrink said:

@Maester1216 and @Niven81…if you finish your characters,we can give a try at 3. I can also extend the ad another week. If you know anyone who plays in RL, see if you can get them to join up!

Will try to but ended up getting called out and only have my phone until Monday.

This brings up a question outside of skills what am I missing? Also if I understand correctly we get skill points equal to our essence in an ability and every point we put into a skill ups the dice starting at d2. Right?

Edited by Niven81 (see edit history)

Exactly. Every point of Essence gives you a skill point to spend learning a skill, leveling it or getting a skill specialization.

@SithShrink If it helps, you can also post a interest check in the Gaming Discussion part of the forum about this game. Should get the game more attention.

Edited by Trigun (see edit history)

4 hours ago, SithShrink said:

Sounds like a plan, man.

I think I may be done. Let me know how bad (or maybe good) I did?

Sorry, always get a bit panicky with new systems.

Did you also specify the Role Essence Increases and Role Skills? And you may also want to add your equipment training and qualifications too. Also, you forgot to add your Ordnance Expert perk.

28 minutes ago, Trigun said:

Did you also specify the Role Essence Increases and Role Skills? And you may also want to add your equipment training and qualifications too. Also, you forgot to add your Ordnance Expert perk.

Role Essence Increases and Role Skills: I made that more transparent.

Equipment Training: That is listed in the Vanguard OOC.

Ordnance Expert: Listed with the other Vanguard perks.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Edited by Niven81 (see edit history)