Part 4b: The Pale Tower

Veradux

image.jpeg.2242b492cca734b5b55601d369319208.jpeg

Silvermane grins widely, "Yeah! You pompous reprobate, you'll finally get your just resolution!" His hand glows with power and he projects a beam of firey energy at his double. With his new found ally right there it's difficult to get a good shot and the beam goes wide rather than risking hitting the human.

Standard Action: Cast Scorching Ray at -4 to hit.

Edited by Penchant (see edit history)
Name
Ranged Touch Attack at -4
1d20 4

f0b0af33d89c0060ffe4ceb619ebc436.jpg
Old Brand
Mountain Man

HP: 33/34 | AC: 16

Perception +8

Spell Slots

1st: 
red_leaves_PNG3678.png.c1a451a0637084b8e68efdc306f9a5c9.pngred_leaves_PNG3678.png.c1a451a0637084b8e68efdc306f9a5c9.pnggreen_leaves_PNG3678.png.fda23d9fb36f96bed4d3e539d2329cdf.pnggreen_leaves_PNG3678.png.fda23d9fb36f96bed4d3e539d2329cdf.png
ccc374c74357fcc17358c9b9d938d7b7.jpg
Caida
Alpha Wolf

HP: 21/27 | AC: 17

Perception +5

Current Command

???

The old warrior looked at his companion, usually trusting her senses more than his own. The room was cramped, and Brand almost attacked the other monkey man has he unleashed a gout of flame that almost hit their Dwarf. Their Dwarf who had apparently decided which of the two monkey men to side with. With a shrug, Brand pressed his way into the room in an attempt to help down their foe. Caida attempted to nudge her way into the room as well, but Brand pushed her back with a leg. "I think both of these monkeys talk too much nonsense!"

The worse monkey tried to move, but between the lack of space and Vili closing off the thing's escape, it had no where to go but into Brand's weapon. Flames sparked off the blade as it buried into the creature's shoulder and the old man let out a cheer. "Hey! This blade isn't half bad!"

Actions

Caida:
Move:
Standard:
Swift:

Brand:
Free: n/a
Move: AJ5
Swift: n/a
Standard: Furious Focus Power Attack the Red Monkey

Brand 

Old Brand
Male CG Human (Kellid) UC Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) | Hunter (Feykiller)
Level 3, Init 3, HP 34/34 [6 THP], Speed 30(40)ft, DR 1/-
AC 16 [14], Touch 11 [9], Flat-footed 15 [13], CMD 17, Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +3 [+5], CMB +6, BAB 3
Greatsword (Power Attack) +7 (2d6+6 [+3 power attack], 19-20x2)
Greatsword (Raging) (Power Attack) +9 (2d6+8 [+3 power attack], 19-20x2)
Greatsword (Fatigued) +6 (2d6+4 [+3 power attack], 19-20x2)
Ice Coat +1 (+5 Armor, +1 Dex, -1 ACP)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 13
Conditions
Track (+1/2 Level to Survival Checks to follow tracks)
Extreme Endurance [Cold] (Constant Endure Elements)
Current Aspect N/A
Animal Focus 2/3
Animal Focus:
Rage Remaining: 8/10 rounds

Caida

Caida
Female N Wolf, HD 3, Init +3, HP 27/27, Speed 50ft
AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, CMD 18 (22 vs. trip), Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 2
Bite +7 (1d6+3 plus trip)
Natural Armor (+4 Natural Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills Acrobatics +7, Perception +5, Stealth +7, Survival +1 (+4 scent based tracking)
Feats Weapon Focus (Bite), Toughness
Tricks Attack [2], Down, Flank, Track, Sic 'Em, Vengeance Strike, Bolster Companion
Current Aspect Bull (+2 enhancement to Str)
Conditions
Low-light vision, Scent, Link, Share Spells, Evasion
Iron Talons (Bite) [bite treated as cold iron]
Magic Attacks [attacks treated as magical]
Skirmisher Tricks 2/2

Name
Attack Red Monkey | Slashing +1 Fire
22; 22
1d20+8;2d6+10 [14]; [14,6,6]

image.png.533e5987692826a309970e0287fd491b.png His allies had chosen a target and so Kal committed to it. Was it right? Only time would tell. His whip flicks forward through the chaos and clutter of the room and wraps around the foot of the monkey, attempting to pull it out from under itself, hopefully tripping the clamoring monkey.

Edited by Landid (see edit history)
Name
Trip
1d20+13 4

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png "Desna's doublet!" This day just kept getting weirder and weirder, and Tobias' exasperation was beginning to overshadow even his fear. The situation with the captives was already harrowing enough, and that nagging feeling that he was forgetting something of importance just would not let go. And now they had to deal with a pair of argumentative monkeys straight out of a Tian Xia children's parable? He was not shocked when his allies committed to violence, though it did surprise him that only one of the two was a target for their ire. Still, they made their choice, and the halfling dutifully slipped behind them, determined to help but remain as far from the actual danger as absolutely possible. Kal was moving in for a trip and Tobias swiftly drew a card and charged it, a quick toss to knock the irksome primate off-balance.

Actions

Standard: Ranged Aid Another on Kal's trip attempt

Roll vs AC 10; on hit Kal gains +4 to his attack roll

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2551041][B][SIZE=+1]Tobias Bersali[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Chaotic Good Halfling Witch | Investigator, [B]Level[/B] 3 | 3, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 19/19, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 14, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]CMD[/b] 12, [B]Fort[/B] 2, [B]Ref[/B] 6, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]CMB[/B] 0, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B](Returning, requires Arcane Strike) Harrow Card [/B] +7 (1d3-2, x2) [B] Lt. Crossbow [/B] +6 (1d6, 19-20/x2) [B] Mage Armor[/B] (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, +1 Size) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 7, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 19, Wis 10, Cha 14 [B]Condition[/B] None [spoiler=Notes][spoiler=Hexes][i]Evil Eye (Su):[/i] Target takes -2 to one of the following: AC, Ability Check, Attack Rolls, Saving Throws, or Skill Checks for 3+Int mod rounds (1 round if DC 1/2 level + Int mod Will save passed) --Target can be affected by multiple Evil Eyes at once, if targeting different effects [/spoiler] [spoiler=Harrow Cards][i]Arcane Strike:[/i] Swift action, +1 damage to attacks with cards for 1 round [i]Deadly Dealer:[/i] Treat Harrow Card as masterwork dart when using Arcane Strike, gains Returning and is not destroyed [i]Deliver Touch Spells:[/i] Use Arcane Strike with card to deliver touch spell, deals no card damage and cannot "hold charge" [/spoiler] [spoiler=Inspiration]1/2 Investigator Level + Int mod points per day -- free action, 1 point to add 1d6 to skill check, free for Knowledge, Linguistics, Spellcraft -- Expanded Inspiration: Free for Diplomacy, Heal, Perception, Profession, Sense Motive -- 2 points to add 1d6 to attack roll or saving throw (immediate action required for save) [/spoiler] [spoiler=Luck]Cha mod points per day -- Regain 1 point (to Cha mod max) whenever natural 20 on skill check, or 6+ on Inspiration roll. Skill roll in question must be significant, not mundane (GM's discretion) -- Spend Luck on Deeds (all Extraordinary Abilities): --- Daring Deed: 1 luck to add 1d6 to Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, Swim. Dice explodes to a max of Int mod times. --- Opportunistic Evasion: On successful Reflex save, 1 luck to gain Evasion vs effect --- Sleuth's Initiative: +2 to initiative if pool has at least 1 luck point [/spoiler] [spoiler=Aid Another]Helpful Halfling trait: +4 bonus instead of +2 Magic Trick (Mage Hand): May make aid another check as a ranged touch attack Effortless Aid talent: May make aid another check as move action, spend 1 inspiration to make as swift action [/spoiler] [spoiler=Other]Intuitive Monster Lore: +Wis mod to monster knowledge checks Trapfinding: +1/2 Investigator level to Perception/Disable Device for traps Keen Recollection: Knowledge checks may be rolled untrained [/spoiler] [spoiler=Geas]+2 Int (included in sheet) +1 protection level vs cold [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler=Spells][i]Cantrips:[/i] Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic [i]Lv 1:[/i] [strike]Mage Armor[/strike], [strike]Touch of Blindness[/strike], Touch of Blindness [i]Lv 2:[/i] [strike]Glitterdust[/strike], Glitterdust [/spoiler] Inspiration: 5/5 Luck: 2/2
Tobias Bersali
Male Chaotic Good Halfling Witch | Investigator, Level 3 | 3, Init 3, HP 19/19, Speed 30
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 15, CMD 12, Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 3, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 2
(Returning, requires Arcane Strike) Harrow Card +7 (1d3-2, x2)
Lt. Crossbow +6 (1d6, 19-20/x2)
Mage Armor (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 7, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 19, Wis 10, Cha 14
Condition None

Notes

Hexes

Evil Eye (Su): Target takes -2 to one of the following: AC, Ability Check, Attack Rolls, Saving Throws, or Skill Checks for 3+Int mod rounds (1 round if DC 1/2 level + Int mod Will save passed)
--Target can be affected by multiple Evil Eyes at once, if targeting different effects

Harrow Cards

Arcane Strike: Swift action, +1 damage to attacks with cards for 1 round
Deadly Dealer: Treat Harrow Card as masterwork dart when using Arcane Strike, gains Returning and is not destroyed
Deliver Touch Spells: Use Arcane Strike with card to deliver touch spell, deals no card damage and cannot "hold charge"

Inspiration

1/2 Investigator Level + Int mod points per day
-- free action, 1 point to add 1d6 to skill check, free for Knowledge, Linguistics, Spellcraft
-- Expanded Inspiration: Free for Diplomacy, Heal, Perception, Profession, Sense Motive
-- 2 points to add 1d6 to attack roll or saving throw (immediate action required for save)

Luck

Cha mod points per day
-- Regain 1 point (to Cha mod max) whenever natural 20 on skill check, or 6+ on Inspiration roll. Skill roll in question must be significant, not mundane (GM's discretion)
-- Spend Luck on Deeds (all Extraordinary Abilities):
--- Daring Deed: 1 luck to add 1d6 to Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, Swim. Dice explodes to a max of Int mod times.
--- Opportunistic Evasion: On successful Reflex save, 1 luck to gain Evasion vs effect
--- Sleuth's Initiative: +2 to initiative if pool has at least 1 luck point

Aid Another

Helpful Halfling trait: +4 bonus instead of +2
Magic Trick (Mage Hand): May make aid another check as a ranged touch attack
Effortless Aid talent: May make aid another check as move action, spend 1 inspiration to make as swift action

Other

Intuitive Monster Lore: +Wis mod to monster knowledge checks
Trapfinding: +1/2 Investigator level to Perception/Disable Device for traps
Keen Recollection: Knowledge checks may be rolled untrained

Geas

+2 Int (included in sheet)
+1 protection level vs cold

Spells

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic
Lv 1: Mage Armor, Touch of Blindness, Touch of Blindness
Lv 2: Glitterdust, Glitterdust

Inspiration: 5/5
Luck: 2/2

Edited by Duckerby (see edit history)
Name
Roll
1d20+7 9

THEMAP.png.489432edffa14ec3d9c536be64d1335f.png

The Pale Tower - Second Floor, Library

Vili's aggressiveness is sudden and unsuccessful, the monkey-man hopping into the swing and evading as Vili overcommits. But Brand takes advantage of this, his new sword burning into its target and causing it to scream in a voice nothing like the monkey is turns out it was, indeed, impersonating.

With a rapid fleshy squelching, its fur shifts and fades to a pallid grey-pink as more and more monkey features give way to featureless skin. Barely able to stand from the hewing, Kal's whip knocks it off its perch and onto the floor as it flails ineffectively, only scarring the bedframe in the process.

Silvermane grabs a brass candlestick off the shelf and bashes the creature in the head, a few more times than is strictly necessary. The grey skinned figure goes limp. Breathing heavily, he drops the heavy weight and looks down at the dead creature. "Blessed Ragdya... it's not even a person. How can I clear my name now?" He steps back still looking down at the face that was once his just a moment ago. "It's quite a feeling, to see one's self like that. Like a nightmare, even though I have awakened, I cannot shake the feeling of dread. I think I shall see my own face in the darkness for a long time hence." He looks around at the others in the room, feeling embarrassed. "Ah yes. My rescuers. You cleared the path for me to get me here and again you have helped end the means of my own demise. I am indebted to you. I am... also quite unsure of how to get home as I came through a portal to get here, if even I have a home to return to. As I said, I am gifted with magic and will aid your cause if you will so allow me."

Vili Goodhammer

attachment.php?attachmentid=77137&d=1520661834

Vili bows to Silvermane in welcome, but is distracted by the large mirror on the wall of this room. He glares at it. "I s'pose it ain't an accident that everywhere in this Torag-damned tower's got a mirror in it," he says, sorely tempted to smash it. "Anyway, welcome to the raid, as it were. I'm Vili, that's Brand and Kal, over there is Toby and Caida, and that's Nadya." Despite his obviously dwarvish nature, he is surprisingly charming and well-spoken— almost like he is supernaturally gifted with a silver tongue.

Description

Vili is obviously very, very proud of his long, luxurious golden hair. It is apparent that he has devoted hours every day to washing, combing, braiding and even waxing it. He believes he is the most handsome dwarf in all of Taldor, and it shows. The pleasant scent of musk and spices travels with him as he typically perfumes his clothes. He carries a dwarven warhammer that is inscribed with glowing runes at his belt, and has a sturdy heavy shield that has painted with the symbol of Torag. He also wears an amulet with Torag's symbol around his neck. His chest is covered by shiny armor that fits him like a glove, but leaves his impressive arm muscles uncovered for general admiration. His voice is deep and breathy and strangely musical. He has a very unsettling gaze, as if he is looking directly into people's souls, so he is careful to keep his eyes half-lidded when he wishes to be more friendly.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=1518049][B][SIZE=+1]Vili Goodhammer[/SIZE][/B][/URL] M NG Dwarf Cleric // Inquisitor, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 5, [B]HP[/B] 23/26, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 16, [B]Touch[/B] 10, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]CMD[/b] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 3, [B]Will[/B] 9, [B]CMB[/B] +5, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] +2 [B] cold iron heirloom warhammer ("Goodhammer") [/B] +5** [-1] (1d8+3 [+2], x3) [B] sling [/B] +3* [-1] (1d4+3 [+2], x2) [B] cold iron heirloom warhammer ("Goodhammer"), large [/B] +5** [-1] (2d6+4 [+2], x3) [B] scale mail[/B], [B] light wooden shield[/B] (+5 Armor, +1 Shield, +1 Dex, -1 Size, +0 Misc) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 21, Cha 5 [B]Condition[/B] cleric spells, 1st: 3+1/4+1, 2nd: 2+0/2+1 inquisitor spells, 1st: 4/5 divine focus (warhammer) 3/4, divine focus (shield) 4/4
Vili Goodhammer
M NG Dwarf Cleric // Inquisitor, Level 3, Init 5, HP 23/26, Speed 20
AC 16, Touch 10, Flat-footed 15, CMD 18, Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 9, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus +2
cold iron heirloom warhammer ("Goodhammer") +5** (1d8+3 , x3)
sling +3* (1d4+3 , x2)
cold iron heirloom warhammer ("Goodhammer"), large +5** (2d6+4 , x3)
scale mail, light wooden shield (+5 Armor, +1 Shield, +1 Dex, -1 Size, +0 Misc)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 21, Cha 5
Condition

cleric spells, 1st: 3+1/4+1, 2nd: 2+0/2+1
inquisitor spells, 1st: 4/5
divine focus (warhammer) 3/4, divine focus (shield) 4/4

Edited by eriktd (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Old Brand
Mountain Man

Perception +8

Spell Slots

1st: 
red_leaves_PNG3678.png.c1a451a0637084b8e68efdc306f9a5c9.pngred_leaves_PNG3678.png.c1a451a0637084b8e68efdc306f9a5c9.pnggreen_leaves_PNG3678.png.fda23d9fb36f96bed4d3e539d2329cdf.pnggreen_leaves_PNG3678.png.fda23d9fb36f96bed4d3e539d2329cdf.png
Caida
Alpha Wolf

Perception +5

Current Command

???

Brand balked as one of the monkeys slowly shifted into something...else. He couldn't help but stare as the corpse continued to shift, giving it another firm poke with his blade to make sure the creature really was dead. Then he casually made one more swing with his blade to remove the head entirely. "By all the gods! I don't know what that thing was, but nothing survives without a head." He looked to his other companions and then to the remaining monkey man. Apparently they had chosen the right side, unless both were actually those sorts of creatures. He studied the talkative furry one for a long moment. It sure did like to talk a lot.

He gave a nod when Vili introduced him, still not really sure what to make of the situation. "Not really sure why you'd care to clear your name with anyone in this tower but..." He gave a shrug. "We can talk about that as we make our way up the tower." He pointed toward the Captain and let out a sigh. "Like Vili said, we came here from Taldor by some magic. Witches took Nadya's daughter and are creating portals and letting it snow, so we've come to save the girl and find the one making these damnable portals and...well..." He gave the doppelganger's corpse a sight nudge with one foot. "Pretty much this."

The old man sheathed his sword and started to look around the room. "Let's give this place, and this monster a once over and then be on our way...Where's home and how did you end up here anyway?" Brand couldn't have imagined what good keeping Silvermane in a room with his double was, but far be it from him to understand the lunacy of witches.

Actions

Caida:
Move:
Standard:
Swift:

Brand:
Move: n/a
Standard: n/a

Search this room and the corpse for stuff And use detect magic, then off to the captain's room, then the raven room.

Brand 

Old Brand
AC 16 [14], Touch 11 [9], Flat-footed 15 [13], CMD 17, Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +3 [+5], CMB +6, BAB 3
Conditions
Current Aspect N/A
Animal Focus 2/3
Animal Focus:

Caida

Caida
AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, CMD 18 (22 vs. trip), Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 2
Skills Acrobatics +7, Perception +5, Stealth +7, Survival +1 (+4 scent based tracking)
Tricks Attack [2], Down, Flank, Track, Sic 'Em, Vengeance Strike, Bolster Companion
Conditions
Skirmisher Tricks 2/2

Name
Perception (searching the room and corpse)
1d20+8 10

Silvermane nods to each of the party as introductions are made. To Brand he says, "Well, no. It wasn't my name here that I need to clear. It is in my homeland. These portals began opening bringing a pervasive cold unseen in my country. That thing appeared soon after and began insinuating itself among my people while bearing my countenance. It created mischief of a most unsavory nature and absconded with my wealth and reputation. All I have left is what I carry on my person. I and my companions chased it through the portal, both to find the source of the portal and close it and (more importantly) to obtain proof and clear my name amongst my people. We quite enjoy a good prank but this has gone far beyond such serious frivolity. I am glad to be rid of the creature, but it's hairless and wicked face is no proof of my claim."

"We encountered intractable foes here and my companions were killed or split from myself and I was quite on my own," He makes a religious sign in front of himself. "I had no way to lay siege to this place with my powers alone so I took refuge. But then I heard of a group laying their own assault upon the bastions, which is yourselves, and I followed in tow doing by best to remain unobserved. I had no way to know of your intentions or allegiances, of course. With the guard dead or distracted, I took the opportunity to seek and confront my own doppelganger. This is where you came in to the story."

Old Brand
Mountain Man

Perception +8

Spell Slots

1st: 
Caida
Alpha Wolf

Perception +5

Current Command

???

"Hmmm." Brand pondered the furry figure for a long moment, then gave a shrug. "Seems like we're all after the same goal, so doesn't bother me. You got a name, monkey man?" He continued to sift through the items in the room as he talked, tossing random things that looked useless on the ground, then stood up and closed his eyes as he used a minor spell he had to detect the presence of magic in the area.

"And what can you do? As you might have seen, Vili and I generally stand in front. Caida helps out there too. Kal is a dab hand with his whip and Tobias...He's like uh...sneaky mage?"

Actions

Caida:
Move:
Standard:
Swift:

Brand:
Move: n/a
Standard: n/a

Search this room and the corpse for stuff, then off to the captain's room, then the raven room.

Brand 

Old Brand
Conditions
Current Aspect N/A
Animal Focus 2/3
Animal Focus:

Caida

Caida
Conditions
Skirmisher Tricks 2/2

Silvermane frowns, "Oh! Yes, I forgot that part. My birth name was taken from me when I was disowned so I've been going by Silvermane. My coloration is unusual among my people so I stand out so it seems appropriate. I think it's quite distinguished, myself. In any case, I'm stuck with it in the mean time. As for my skills, I am a priest of my dear god Ragdya, he who created my kind. As such, I am a healer and mender. I also excelled in the arcane studies and have a more than rudimentary grasp of the spells of the kind mages prefer, though I would not consider that my 'calling' as it were. It's quite useful though."

Vili Goodhammer

attachment.php?attachmentid=77137&d=1520661834

Vili claps Silvermane in welcome, still nervously regarding his reflection in the mirror. "We better be movin' along," he mutters. "Th' more time we give the folks upstairs, th' more prepared they'll be fer us when we get there." He encourages the group to keep on, stepping back out into the hallway and continuing their methodical search of the rooms.

Description

Vili is obviously very, very proud of his long, luxurious golden hair. It is apparent that he has devoted hours every day to washing, combing, braiding and even waxing it. He believes he is the most handsome dwarf in all of Taldor, and it shows. The pleasant scent of musk and spices travels with him as he typically perfumes his clothes. He carries a dwarven warhammer that is inscribed with glowing runes at his belt, and has a sturdy heavy shield that has painted with the symbol of Torag. He also wears an amulet with Torag's symbol around his neck. His chest is covered by shiny armor that fits him like a glove, but leaves his impressive arm muscles uncovered for general admiration. His voice is deep and breathy and strangely musical. He has a very unsettling gaze, as if he is looking directly into people's souls, so he is careful to keep his eyes half-lidded when he wishes to be more friendly.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=1518049][B][SIZE=+1]Vili Goodhammer[/SIZE][/B][/URL] M NG Dwarf Cleric // Inquisitor, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 5, [B]HP[/B] 23/26, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 16, [B]Touch[/B] 10, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]CMD[/b] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 3, [B]Will[/B] 9, [B]CMB[/B] +5, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] +2 [B] cold iron heirloom warhammer ("Goodhammer") [/B] +5** [-1] (1d8+3 [+2], x3) [B] sling [/B] +3* [-1] (1d4+3 [+2], x2) [B] cold iron heirloom warhammer ("Goodhammer"), large [/B] +5** [-1] (2d6+4 [+2], x3) [B] scale mail[/B], [B] light wooden shield[/B] (+5 Armor, +1 Shield, +1 Dex, -1 Size, +0 Misc) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 21, Cha 5 [B]Condition[/B] cleric spells, 1st: 3+1/4+1, 2nd: 2+0/2+1 inquisitor spells, 1st: 4/5 divine focus (warhammer) 3/4, divine focus (shield) 4/4
Vili Goodhammer
M NG Dwarf Cleric // Inquisitor, Level 3, Init 5, HP 23/26, Speed 20
AC 16, Touch 10, Flat-footed 15, CMD 18, Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 9, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus +2
cold iron heirloom warhammer ("Goodhammer") +5** (1d8+3 , x3)
sling +3* (1d4+3 , x2)
cold iron heirloom warhammer ("Goodhammer"), large +5** (2d6+4 , x3)
scale mail, light wooden shield (+5 Armor, +1 Shield, +1 Dex, -1 Size, +0 Misc)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 21, Cha 5
Condition

cleric spells, 1st: 3+1/4+1, 2nd: 2+0/2+1
inquisitor spells, 1st: 4/5
divine focus (warhammer) 3/4, divine focus (shield) 4/4