Edit History

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

spacer.pngPriest was silent, as he frequently is, at the question for the lay of the land. He had never been here before, and eventually timing won out and the group picked a direction.

With the fleeing human's arrival Priest tried to get a good look to check for wounded but they disappeared too quickly and the kobolds started approaching before he could get their attention. Now the woman, standing valiantly against the encroaching kobolds. Priest seeing an opportunity pulls out his prayer book and gives his party a look "We can help!"

With that he starts intoning in a deep melodic voice, something the others may have overheard some snippets from his morning prayers if they ventured close to him.

"Blessings of the Father of Light, Healing and Warmth shine on all children of the Sun!"

Priest then sprinkles some water from the flask at his side out and gestures towards the woman holding her ground, Kavene and Gurruk. A wave of divine energy flows forth and rests on their shoulders.

OCC

AC: 12 (I think) | HP: 13/13 | Spells L1: 2/3 | 2/2 SP

Stay Right where I am, 20ft away from the woman. Casting Bless (30 ft range) on the woman, Kavene and Gurruk. @Colin @Ironblaze @Veradux

> Whenever a target makes an attack roll or a saving throw before the spell ends, the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to the attack roll or saving throw.

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

spacer.pngPriest was silent, as he frequently is, at the question for the lay of the land. He had never been here before, and eventually timing won out and the group picked a direction.

With the fleeing human's arrival Priest tried to get a good look to check for wounded but they disappeared too quickly and the kobolds started approaching before he could get their attention. Now the woman, standing valiantly against the encroaching kobolds. Priest seeing an opportunity pulls out his prayer book and gives his party a look "We can help!"

With that he starts intoning in a deep melodic voice, something the others may have overheard some snippets from his morning prayers if they ventured close to him.

"Blessings of the Father of Light, Healing and Warmth shine on all children of the Sun!"

Priest then sprinkles some water from the flask at his side out and gestures towards the woman holding her ground, Kavene and Gurruk. A wave of divine energy flows forth and rests on their shoulders.

OCC

AC: 12 (I think) | HP: 13/13 | Spells: 2/3 L1

Stay Right where I am, 20ft away from the woman. Casting Bless (30 ft range) on the woman, Kavene and Gurruk. @Colin @Ironblaze @Veradux

> Whenever a target makes an attack roll or a saving throw before the spell ends, the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to the attack roll or saving throw.

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

"Blessings of the Father of Light, Healing and Warm shine on all children of the Sun!"

OCC

AC: 12 (I think) | HP: 13/13 | Spells: 2/3 L1