Out of Character: The Barge

Gris

9 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

I'm trying to get to the Drow ship from the rowboat... how far away is it ?

You can just step over. In a real, physics based universe, you could argue they'd drift apart at a sedate pace, but on the little paper map I'm working with, they've remained in exactly the same position as when the fight started.

Also, they each have an iron hook at the front that can be swung to secure them - at least long enough for boarders to board. And also, even the drow are really worried about having to swim back to their boats after the fight.

Back at a normal computer. Hallelujah!

Then let's just leave it the way it is.

As for your plight: It's hard to be a parent. I've got three kids myself.

21 hours ago, Gris said:

Back at a normal computer. Hallelujah!

Then let's just leave it the way it is.

As for your plight: It's hard to be a parent. I've got three kids myself.

You have my respect. If you have three like Anton, respect isn't the word for it =D

9 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

@Acromos cool... can I add a bit to my post then ?

Also the ship must be like a barge for quiet flat water... no ocean waves to deal with !

Sure, go ahead. Although, will it affect my post? Which I'm about to do? If so, who ever finishes first, wins! :p

The barge is made for the underground, sure, and barges traditionally lie low in the water. River barges, anyways. The drow boats are somewhat like miniature longships. But ... elflike, yea? However, we're not going to treat 5' difference in railing hight like it's a big deal for serious-ass adventurers.

19 hours ago, Acromos said:

Sure, go ahead. Although, will it affect my post? Which I'm about to do? If so, who ever finishes first, wins! :p

The barge is made for the underground, sure, and barges traditionally lie low in the water. River barges, anyways. The drow boats are somewhat like miniature longships. But ... elflike, yea? However, we're not going to treat 5' difference in railing hight like it's a big deal for serious-ass adventurers.

Updated post ...lets see what happens now !

Um. If you get healed, you act on your next initiative, right?

But we're using block initiative - you all go, they all go. So that potentially robs Kelia of her action - that would depend on the initiative roll that we're not using.

So - here's what: Since everyone acts on the 'same initiative', Kelia get's her turn. She essentially get's her action after Sinwen heals her, but before the drow get to act.

The same will, of course, count for enemies.

On 3/31/2024 at 12:18 AM, Acromos said:

Oh, I can't really post yet. Need more player actions. Oro and Panorin, if I recall correctly (which is a risky thing to rely on).

Panorin has posted already.

6 hours ago, LDDragon said:

Thanks for the healing! How much did Kelia get healed by?

Also lol nat 1 on her attack.

1W4+4, I am rolling

Name
Healing Word
1d4+4 4