Out of Character: The Barge

Gris

16 minutes ago, Gris said:

I hope I am not overstepping, but a parallel ooc thread seemed useful.

@Unkabear Have fun with Heroism and Bardic inspiration!

While Raged, those +4 Temp HP each round will go a VERY long way. Very happy to have them.

I was anticipating having a lower initiative. I should probably position myself somewhere with less disruptive to allies before becoming the only mortal being able to see. Any suggestions? I could probably get onto one of their boats. Maybe blind the archers.

Edited by Worm_that_Walks (see edit history)

I feel like you can only do this once a day? And Darkness does not move with you.

This is a neat trick, but propably one you should coordinate with others. Not that I mind or anything, right now it's absolutely to your advantage.

Oh, and I wanted to add that I rolled disadvantage rolls for everyone, and it mostly went well.

You won initiative, so you act first. You can't really decide in retrospect to do it differently. But, in future, feel free to ask me to place it where I think your character would find it reasonable.

Like, in this case, I guess my choice had I been you would have been to blind the archers. You've still achieved that (they can't see their targets), but also blinded everyone else =D

And yea, I forgot it's Ki powered, so yea - for as long as Ki lasts.

Also ... you don't have to move to cast it. It has range, it's not centeret on you.

46 minutes ago, Coruja said:

I'm missing a battle map. There are two places to easily do it: roll 20 and Google. Maybe you can provide us something, @Acromos?

Mass battle scenes with 3 ships worth of adversaries is a BIG ask, I'd say just go with the flow...

@Acromos and maybe we can add lib a bit in the battle scene like we have already been doing ?.. like assuming the ship is swarming with boarders and the arrows will cease soon ?