players lounge

10 hours ago, JubalBreakbottle said:

Same question for Jubal

Yes... name of ship is only thing missing 'Sea hook'

Type of Ship... how many masts ? check the ship pic for clues

Was Grusk there and included in that order to prepare for a water based ship assault, or did he arrive just after that? Just trying to see if he is supposed to be getting ready also or if they have some other plan for him?

9 hours ago, Draidden said:

Was Grusk there and included in that order to prepare for a water based ship assault, or did he arrive just after that? Just trying to see if he is supposed to be getting ready also or if they have some other plan for him?

I'm going for full transparency in the game, behind the scenes catchups assumed to be a thing that happens within the crew even if not posted.

That is I am going to assume everyone knows everything uness specifically stated otherwise, or if stuff happens in private.

So Yes, Grusk is part of the crew and taking part in the water based ship assault, provided he disguises himself somehow... like everyone else.

@JagrHunter

On 4/2/2024 at 10:54 AM, PureChance said:

In reply to Finn, and for the benefit of late arrivals, he repeats what he'd found patrolling the harbour. "Some kind of golem was marching round under the man-o-war over there, guarding it. Not sure who it belongs to or if there are any more, but keep a weather eye out. It didn't seem that smart, but it was sharp."

Sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time. My two year old got injured in a freak accident at a play place and I'm dealing with some medical and legal stuff.

I plan to start posting regularly again soon.

Sorry to hear that! Hope they've recovered ok... Toddlers spend enough time trying to test their mortality without the environment helping. My daughter regularly climbs on things and tells me with a big smile "this is dangerous daddy!"

Edited by PureChance (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Alterangel said:

Sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time. My two year old got injured in a freak accident at a play place and I'm dealing with some medical and legal stuff.

Sorry to hear about your child and your situation. Glad things are improving to the degree that you have time to return to hobbies and enjoyable activities (MW). And glad we didn't lose you.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Alterangel said:

The main priority is looking after the family... I hope your two year old and your family are ok

Edited by DarkAngel (see edit history)