Basic Information

Name: Mabon Mimm Von Vodsel
Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Wizard
Subclass: TBD
Background: Order of Scribes
Level: 1

Personality

Traits: Whether crafting a complex spell or concocting a delectable dish, I always bring a creative flair to everything I do, infusing creations with a sense of wonder and delight.

Ideals: I am driven by an insatiable thirst for knowledge and understanding, seeking to uncover ancient mysteries, unravel arcane secrets, and expand upon my family's legacy.

I see magic and cooking as forms of artistry and am dedicated to pushing the boundaries of both discipline through my creativity and innovation.

Bonds: Despite my solitary nature I value the bonds of friendship I form with fellow adventurers, finding strength and solace in their company.

Above all else I carry with me the legacy of my family's love and guidance, drawing strength from their memory and all they have taught me.

Flaws: I have a tendency to become overly fixated on achieving perfection in both magical endeavors and culinary creations, often becoming frustrated or disheartened when things don't go according to plan.

Languages

Common
Elvish

Lost Item

mabon.png.3c23cd255e49cccb373f497822e7e1f4.png

Backstory

Born into a family of esteemed wizards and renowned chefs, Mabon was destined for greatness the moment he entered the world. His parents, both accomplished practitioners of magic and masters of the culinary arts, instilled in him a deep appreciation for both disciplines from an early age. Growing up in the bustling city of [City Name], Mabon spent his childhood surrounded by the tantalizing aromas of exotic spices and the crackling energy of arcane spells. While other children played games in the streets, he could often be found eagerly assisting his parents in the kitchen or pouring over spellbooks in their library.

It was his grandfather, however, who truly ignited Mabon's passion for both magic and cooking. A legendary wizard-chef renowned throughout the realm for his enchanting feasts and spellbinding dishes, Master Perran Mimm Von Vodsel who's talents in both arts allowed him to successfully infuse his dishes with magical properties. Perran took Mabon under his wing and became his mentor guide. Under his grandfather's tutelage, Mabon honed his magical abilities while also developing his culinary skills. Together they embarked on quests to uncover rare ingredients, ancient recipes, and hidden arcane secrets, forging a transcended bond.

Tragedy stuck when Master Vodsel mysteriously vanished during one such adventure, leaving Mabon bereft and adrift. Determined to honor his grandfather's legacy and uncover the truth behind his disappearance. Mabon ventured forth into the world seeking the knowledge to weave magic and culinary mastery together in a way similar to his grandfather.

It was shortly after his grandfather's disappearance that Mabon in his travel came across the Witchlight Carnival. Not one to purse such pleasures the carnival intially failed to draw his attention. That was until the exquisite wafting aroma of the carnivals cuisine hit his olfactory. Giddy with the inspiration he may find, Mabon snuck his way inside.

Stat Block

This is where your link to your character sheet and your stat block goes.

Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2879414

Stats 3: 17,10,14,12,12,13

Edited by Endren
Rolls (see edit history)
Name
Stats1
SyntaxError: Expecting )
(repeat(drop(4d6,lowest),6)
Stats2
SyntaxError: Expecting )
(repeat(drop(4d6,lowest),6)
Stats3