Character Applications

Hello and Welcome!

Here are a few basic things to keep in mind for character creation!

1. Please be sure to post your character sheet/app here, in the Character Applications Folder.
2. You are welcome to use the example character sheet to help create your own, or you can use your own. All I need is for you to make sure that it is readable.
3. No Evil Characters, please! This is most definitely not a game that caters to evil characters.
4. You can use any official D&D content.
5. Characters will start out at Level 1.
6. You can generate stats by rolling 4d6 and dropping the lowest. You can do this 3 times. If none of the stats are to your liking, then you can use point buy.
7. We will be using the Lost Things Adventure Hook for the characters in this game. You can choose to roll a 1d8 for a random lost item to have lost, or you can discuss an item of your choosing with me. Lost Things will be private so as to add a bit of mystery for each member of the party.
8. If you choose to come up with your own Lost Thing: The item can be a physical object, or an abstract concept. But the item has to be small, and it has to have enough value for its absence to cause misery, but not enough to make the difference between a character living or dying.
9. For your character's narrative consideration: This game's theme is Fairy Tales, from Happy-Go-Lucky to the Grimm Brothers' Dark.
10. Lastly, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask or talk to me about anything.

23 topics in this forum

• 37 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. Umixf Pamlodines

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies