The Dashing Dashel Darrington

image.png.506a719e5dbc5c2ec57f3d2434af1fff.pngimage.png.8e420f0248458c57bbe6bb86743c2bdc.pngThe Dashing Dashel Darrington, Blade Master Extraordinaire

Basic Info

Name: Dashel Darrington
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Subclass: Battle Master
Background: Entertainer (Gladiator)
Level: 1

Personality

Personality Traits: Nobody stays angry at me or around me for long, since I can defuse any amount of tension.

Ideals: People: I like seeing the smiles on people's faces when I perform. That's all that matters.

Bonds: I want to be famous, whatever it takes.

Flaws: I'll do anything to win fame and renown.

Languages

Common, Sylvan

Lost Item

Backstory

Many years ago a young boy snuck into the Witchlight Carnival and witnessed wonders too incredible to imagine. The one wonder that stood out to him the most was the magnificent martial display of the Blade Master. In complete awe of the Blade Master the young boy wished that one day he would become as dashing as the Blade Master himself.

Once the carnival left the young boy was found by a traveling acting troop that took him in and raised him as one of their own on the road. From place to place they traveled putting on plays for the towns they visited. The young boy enjoyed his time with the carnival as he got plenty of time to practice and perfect his blade skills.

Time passed and the young boy grew into a man, his blade skill improved considerably and he was now a leading man in the traveling acting troop. Always playing the dashing swordmaster he felt that there was something else waiting for him outside in the world. All he ever knew was the stage, but something deep inside was calling him out of his world to explore the every bigger world just outside the boundaries of his stage.

Edited by rauhric (see edit history)
Name
Trinket
1d100 69