Posting

ToDream

3 hours ago, rorytheromulan said:

I should clarify that Priela is implying she has a lack of experience with hunting demons. The Templars liked the look of her for hunting vampires and witches, and to better deal with them in tandem with Mihaly she also branched her studies into lichdom. Which could raise a few eyebrows.

They'll change their tune if it turns out Dracula has a lich minion.

Wait, I need to clarify something. I thought you said Bogdan's dad didn't tell the kid why he needed to be careful? That's why I gave him the watered down, kid friendly version of what we're doing here; I thought you said he didn't have any idea what was going on or why he needed to be careful.

Did I read that wrong? Was I supposed to come away with the idea that the kid didn't tell Mihaly what his father said?

Edited by wwaugh (see edit history)

I personally don't see the lie you're thinking of. Your earlier question made it sound like you wanted to lie, so that may have colored Ice's understanding of what you are trying to do. But to me it looks like everything Mihaly said lines up with what we know or think.

18 minutes ago, rorytheromulan said:

I personally don't see the lie you're thinking of. Your earlier question made it sound like you wanted to lie, so that may have colored Ice's understanding of what you are trying to do. But to me it looks like everything Mihaly said lines up with what we know or think.

Mihaly's hinting that they're after a human, rather than a former human. And he's saying that they want to talk him down rather than killing them. (I know I said Mihaly would probably try that given the chance, but it hasn't occurred to him yet that the party might actually be the ones fighting him in the end.)

@Ultima I assume you mean Mihaly when you said Bogdan? Also its fine but if it would be easier you can make shorter posts. I'm just looking for enough to know what your character would be doing.

12 hours ago, ice9004 said:

@Ultima I assume you mean Mihaly when you said Bogdan? Also its fine but if it would be easier you can make shorter posts. I'm just looking for enough to know what your character would be doing.

Lol, yeah, apologies! 😅

Thanks, but the length of the post wasn't it. More like trying to titrate ADHD meds can make you forget things exist because of hyperfixation & hyperfocus combo. No worries, I'll be more consistent in the future as my cognition is getting used to it.

@wwaugh I just went to check my languages and realized I hadn't listed them. If ice9004 is okay with it, I'll add Romanian now.

On 4/7/2024 at 4:54 AM, wwaugh said:

Wait, I need to clarify something. I thought you said Bogdan's dad didn't tell the kid why he needed to be careful? That's why I gave him the watered down, kid friendly version of what we're doing here; I thought you said he didn't have any idea what was going on or why he needed to be careful.

Did I read that wrong? Was I supposed to come away with the idea that the kid didn't tell Mihaly what his father said?

Sorry you were right so no deception also sorry for the wait on this

also we are going to skip Mandy for now, I'll take a little control until she gets back.

Edited by ice9004 (see edit history)

8 hours ago, ice9004 said:

Sorry you were right so no deception also sorry for the wait on this

also we are going to skip Mandy for now, I'll take a little control until she gets back.

It's cool.

I think I've got enough to work with for my next post, so I'll get on that.

21 hours ago, ice9004 said:

Hey all we 're still going I'm just waiting for Atma

Just as a note if you have nothing to add to a scene you may pass if you want.

Going to go ahead and pass for the next scene. I don't think Atma has any useful input now.