Posting

ToDream

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ice9004 said:

Working on the post now in the meantime, What happened in fiddler on the roof that made what Mihaly said passive aggressive?

There's a joke early on where a Jewish villager asks his rabbi if there's a proper blessing for the anti-Semitic czar. The rabbi says "may God bless and keep the czar... far away from us."

On 4/11/2024 at 8:02 AM, ice9004 said:

Sorry you were right so no deception also sorry for the wait on this

also we are going to skip Mandy for now, I'll take a little control until she gets back.

Thanks for that, by the way. I was busy with work for a bit, there... but I'm here!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2024 at 8:21 AM, wwaugh said:

It happens. As for me, I've had trouble tearing myself away from Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.

What class and path are you playing?

On 5/10/2024 at 5:19 AM, ice9004 said:

Sorry posting took so long, I've become obsessed Xcom 2 again.

When you finish, check out Wasteland 3 and Rogue Trader if you're thirsty for more combat that's similar to Xcom.

34 minutes ago, Ultima said:

What class and path are you playing?

I'm playing a Fey Bloodline Sorcerer/Underground Chemist Rogue/Arcane Trickster who took the Trickster Path. (That's a whole lot of Trickster, huh?)

14 minutes ago, wwaugh said:

I'm playing a Fey Bloodline Sorcerer/Underground Chemist Rogue/Arcane Trickster who took the Trickster Path. (That's a whole lot of Trickster, huh?)

Kek, sounds like some serious trolling!

1 hour ago, Ultima said:

When you finish, check out Wasteland 3 and Rogue Trader if you're thirsty for more combat that's similar to Xcom.

I'm excited to get to Rouge Trader after I finish War of the Chosen again.

I feel kind of weird for finding Warhammer 40k through Bloodbowl

ร—
ร—