What's the Movie?

Roughtrade

I'll leave this for somebody else then, or wait with baited breath for another picture.

I don't consider googling for pictures of a specific movie as cheating, I still need to know that movies name by myself though, just to check if the style and picture quality matches the clue

1 minute ago, Lord Foul said:

As I'm new to this game, and unsure of the rules,

Post a picture from a movie that you think we might guess.

That's it.

My personal shtick is to post another picture every 24 hours or after a couple people have guessed. If I check in.

But it is sort of ... Pick a movie people might have seen or is famous. Over on the old site we had someone post an image from a movie shown only on YouTube that was behind a paywall. I'm sort of old, I try to keep the 50s and 60s movies to the more famous or infamous ones.

4 minutes ago, Roughtrade said:

Post a picture from a movie that you think we might guess.

That's it.

My personal shtick is to post another picture every 24 hours or after a couple people have guessed. If I check in.

But it is sort of ... Pick a movie people might have seen or is famous. Over on the old site we had someone post an image from a movie shown only on YouTube that was behind a paywall. I'm sort of old, I try to keep the 50s and 60s movies to the more famous or infamous ones.

Thanks for that. I think this one should be famous enough, but in any case if you can identify the two men I'm fairly sure it's the only film they were both in.

I’m still drawing a blank.

but ket me throw in my two cents about the “famous” movies. We are all at different stages of our movie knowledge. A whole lot of the “famous” movies posted here I have never heard about, or the ones I considered famous seemed to be unknown. While some of the less well known are immediately recognized. We are likely all hitting our head, once you have solved this one, because it’s a well known name, but just a movie I have not seen.
Again just my own personal opinion, I do like the challenge of having to think a bit harder what the solution might be. A little detective work is appealing to me. But that is just me.

30 minutes ago, Shocker said:

throw in my two cents about the “famous” movies.

8 minutes ago, leons1701 said:

1920's Soviet cinema

15 hours ago, Roughtrade said:

image from a movie shown only on YouTube that was behind a paywall

To Re-Phrase:

All of us can find movies that we are almost certain nobody else has seen. Don't do that.