Hello World! New PbP Player Here!

LakeSpr173

Greetings everyone! Just popped an account here to try Play-By-Post gaming as getting together my IRL table has been proven difficult as of late. I do have quite the experience with TRPGs in general, and played or DMed various systems.

I'm new to the PbP genre, so it will take me a while to get used to it, though I'm excited to join an open table and give it shot. See you around!

Glad to have you! It's a very common theme for how people get into PBP - myself included. What you'll find, I think, is that you'll be able to experiment more with different settings and rules sets than your real-life group would tolerate. It's a great way to enjoy the hobby!

4 hours ago, Powderhorn said:

Glad to have you! It's a very common theme for how people get into PBP - myself included. What you'll find, I think, is that you'll be able to experiment more with different settings and rules sets than your real-life group would tolerate. It's a great way to enjoy the hobby!

Thanks! Yeah, certainly I felt my IRL group didn't like experimenting or trying new systems very often. I was usually the one messing with different stuff when I got the chance to DM something, and then I have to carry the whole thing by memorizing the rules and such. Anyways, I hope spend a good time here and meet new people!