OOC Planning & Scheming

META: Spot Hidden clue

My guess is the person locked up in the drunk tank is a pyrokinetic, responsible for the burnt building, and may have incinerated some small rodent in his cell. I wonder if Alexander St. Cloud has any points in Cthulhu Mythos.

Christa has little if no points in Spot Hidden or Listen. Convenient ignorance or predisposed to surprise?

Edited by sxeBUDDHA
correct spoiler (see edit history)

On 4/13/2024 at 3:51 PM, sxeBUDDHA said:

Getting a fine will prompt Christa to interact with the lawyer. And get reacquainted with one of the other professors.

She may be introduce herself to everyone she recognizes. She probably seen the janitor the most with Professor Gellman. Her assistant Sophia may be lead her to speak with the lawyer.

I want to get back to this and I had time to tonight but I'm feeling ill and going to prioritize resting. Will try to make a post tomorrow. Sorry for being slow to reply.

• 2 weeks later...

The game's moving at a nice relaxed paced so probably not majorly relevant: but my posting may slow a bit. Found out a friend has cancer and will be taking any chances I get to spend time with them and help them out. We're still in the early stages and she doesn't know how serious a case is but if I'm MIA please be patient. I'll try to keep my regular pace up.

Edited by Spacesong (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

He is, right outside the cell, but go ahead and gice me a roll as Tobey will be right there more or less and human nature being what it is will probably look to see whats going on.

Edited by Rumguzzle (see edit history)