Quote Block Escaping Bounds

Post in Question is: https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/16299-ic-thread/&do=findComment&comment=240896

Under the Arkhive Spoiler I have a quote block in there that is currently "broken" - it used to include the paragraph below it but now seems to be doing something a bit odd.

If you roll back on edit history (please don't I added some more writing to the post) you can see the quote block used to work.

All I did was add a spoiler block and a few bullets above the spoiler containing the quote.

Round 2 - Years 2040-2042
Illumined Utopian - Region(s) 10, 45

Triumvirate Meeting Logs of 2040

Meeting held in temporary office on Sansar.

Transcript decrypting.... please hold.

• Diplomacy - Mytho-Historical Data Gathering
    Jy'mar historians dig through deep archives of the aerostats connecting to the Warrens of the Heights of Utopia. Not finding specifically entries for the Illumined Utopian's origins or the Jy'mar themselves they find interesting receipts and transcripts for the Badalian luxury cruise aero-stats prior to the War of Eternal Bombardments. The captain's logs include some first hand-accounts of the mundanity of pampering the rich and famous through the toxic skies, it seemed self-made rumors of cloud dragons had brought quite a crowd to visit Badal.
  • Diplomacy - Sway the Wyrment of Region 45! TN 12 - Unrolled (2d6+6+1 contested)
    The Wyrment of the Wyrmhold needs to be shown the ,merits of the Illumined Utopian! Look how cute little Jy'mar are! We're real sorry about your pals, but it was war right? The Wyrmseer lives even, sure he doesn't come out of his cave but like, he never did that anyway! Look we like Coedd too! Please like us <3
  • Military - Defence of Region 45!
    Deploying 1 Space Unit to the Sansar Orbit led by Admiral Legate Victolus (7)
    Deploying 1 Ground Unit to Region 45 as an Exclave garrison led by Console Prisca (6)
  • Military -
  • Economy - Buyout Synthetic Proteins with Support! (11-TP2)! TN 12 - Unrolled (2d6+3+1+2)
    Meats meats what a wonderful treats. Love me meats to eats and eats.

Y106sIOdUPNQ0fTbeGYJHBssm10GmP2zzY6boNeJLgde9r9ee9IMswB92DQksALHCQEPnNofJis6MjDTkY7trQBxXm-kEA2coJpSOPmtiqGRgtZPBN0Buz811qekHMWo5DjPhBiT1u8w110K9d4ZywY

Console
Prisca Calpurnius
(She/Her)
Dip: 6 (S5)
Mil: 6 (S5)
Eco: 3
Fai: 6 (S5)
Int: 4
Unit Cap: 2/6
Treasure: 0
Income: +0

Additional Items

• Non-Action: Resist all Conversion Attempts on Region 10
  • Non-Action: Resist all Conversion Attempts beyond Minority on Region 45 (I know I don't have media and can't actually resist right now)
  • Non-Action: Resist all other Actions unless specified
  • Non-Action: Letter to the Workers Union

RE Hazardous Conditions Inspection

To: Pan-Tekhum Worker's & Trader's Union
    RE: Hazardous Conditions Inspection

To Whom it may concern,

The Illumined Utopian thanks the Pan-Tekhum Worker's & Trader's Union (WTU) for the loan provided previously; this loan was put to great use in fostering cooperation between the Elect through a Showcase of Ability festival that many of Tekham participated in. Additionally your funds were utilized to pay requested taxes from the Imperial Court. I trust you have found no issue with the method in which we distributed these funds and we hope you Consider this distribution of Union Solid enough for our considered adoption of the currency.

On other matters, It has come to my attention that Hazardous Conditions Inspectors are requesting access to the Jy'mar Industrial Sectors of the Warrens of the Heights of Utopian as well as inspections of the mines within. I assure you as First Speaker in charge of ethical treatment and advocate for the Jy'mar under my care, member of the Triumvirate body of the Illumined Utopian that all conditions meet or exceed all mandated Imperial Building Codes and Worker Rights Conditions as set out by the Imperial Senate.

Of course all of our worksites are available for inspection at the pleasure of The Emperors discretion and the discretion of his court representatives and court inspectors. Unfortunately by Illumined Utopian bylaws only a form A-Theta-Phi-292 filled in triplicate and signed by the Imperial Representative of Badal may allow non-imperial sanctioned inspections of our worksites.

Should you obtain an Imperial Sanctioned inspector then by all means we will open the doors and roll out the carpet for the inspections of the Pan-Tekhum Worker's & Trader's Union. Otherwise please provide the Illumined Utopian with aforementioned form and we will coordinate a visit with our foremen and supervisors.

Yours Truly,

~ First Speaker Paola

• Non-Action: Missive to the Basu-Rahman Group from the Desk of Prime Marcus

WIP Sanction on the Basu-Rahman Group by Soul's Expression

To: The Basu-Rahman Group
    From: Prime Marcus, Triumvirate of the Illumined Utopian, Head of Soul's Expression
    Sanction on the Basu-Rahman Group by Soul's Expression

This missive serves as a notice of complaint and intention to Sanction the Basu-Rahman Group in relation to recent broadcasts and news articles. The below signatories from the Illumined Utopian and the Eucrus Alliance attest their intentions to no longer allow the Basu-Rahman Group broadcasting permissions within their spheres of influence until such a time that the Basu-Rahman Group apologize for the implicit support of recent advertisements presented on the Basu-Rahman network.

Soul's Expression considers slavery and the implicit support of slavery to be an abomination against the expression of one's soul and thus one's own path through life. The Basu-Rahman group taking advertisement funds from slavers to advertise for the purchasing, sale and ownership of other sentient beings is unacceptable behaviour. Ownership of another sentient is abhorrent and should be outlawed where it festers.

We will be seeking alternate news and broadcasting sources until the time that the Basu-Rahman Group provides a full apology for the slight against Soul's Expression and others affected by slavery across Tekham.

~ Prime Marcus, Illumined Utopian
    ~ Taio Wakari, Eucrus Alliance

• Non-Action: The Illumined Utopian Snekscribes to the Snake News Network!
  • Non-Action: Arkhive Patron: Should Amendment One Pass - Support of the Combined Commonwealth of Glix at the request of Coedd for a future favour
  • Arkhive Æternal Submissions (+4)

• (+1) Culture's Literature

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day One

The Life of a Jy'mar citizen, by Cluatis Masiziou

Dear reader, you may have heard much or little of the plight of the Jy'mar - I would not expect you to sympathize much but hear me out. For other Jy'mar know my fears and shiver at a life beyond the walls of the warrens of our home. For you see - for those not in the know, the Jy'mar are short compared to the Imperial Standard. Our tallest warriors only measure 4 inches from foot to head without their armor suits. I will regale to you the horrors of size in this ongoing series told from the point of view of an iterant Jy'mar out in the world sending their tale back to me as they risk their tail. Buckle up, I have edited and composed much of what they have sent back to position in a readable fashion.

For security of my client I have changed all names within this work.

I left Utopian early that morning, my path called for a journey - travels and knowledge of the world beyond the safe walls of the warrens. The Protectorate issued me a mask, two weeks of hard tact for sustenance and some Imperial credit to be able to charter an aero-ship or book passage on the wandering traders in the area. I was given the waiver I had to sign - to forsake return to the Utopian Warrens now that I had left of my own volition- I would either never return or have to join the Protectorate if I come back. I only thought about it for 10 seconds. There isn't anything more for me in the Warrens. First order of business was getting on an aero-ship, I managed to have a regular trader give me passage he said he "had room for a small thing like you". It took me thirty minutes to walk the length of his aero-ship. 
      As I walked the ship I kept my eyes out for the list of things the Protectorate says are danger signs. Bug nests, eggs, rat droppings, those are the things the giant folk tend to overlook and not thing of when travelling as they don't cause problems for 'normal' sized people. In my excitement exploring the ship and climbing in its walls I was lax, I didn't check carefully enough. My main regret from my first day was irresponsibly sleeping in the bed the trader kindly provided me. I went to sleep unprepared that night for the horrors to come.

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Two

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Two, by Cluatis Masiziou
      I woke to a pressure on my leg, it was gentle - like a lovers' caress - but I was supposed to be alone. It was only my brief training with the Protectorate that saved me. Springing from my sleeping position away the spider came into full view, its front legs had begun wrapping my blankets up in a cocoon and its fangs had been above my leg poised to bite. I only had basic combat training, I was not prepared for a fight with a spider of this size, big even by giant standards the beast turned toward me, waving its front arms in warning while shuffling at me. I fled. I fled the whole night, people say they get rid of the pests... they just hide until you sleep. Running from hole to hole I discovered the deziens of the night, and they just considered me food. When Dawn finally cracked and the Captain could be talked to I had not slept any more.
      At least he apologized profusely for the poor quarters and guaranteed my safety, but I was awake now to my peril. I made my own quarters in the hull of the ship, I used the protectorate's guides on traps and fallback sleeping dens that I scoffed at while being taught them. Perhaps there was a point to all the warnings, maybe this was a failed outing, maybe I was just doomed to die beyond the walls of the warrens. When I rested that second night, I was on edge for anything - the skittering of night creatures and the sound of the traps working their magic eventually lulled me to a fitful sleep. 

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Three
      <In Progress>

• (+1) Historical Work (?)
      Jy'mar historians make careful copies of all the transcripts from the aero-stat luxury liners and send a copy to the Arkhive for Arkhival: See Mythos-Historical Data Gathering above
    • (+1) Theological or philosophical work for Arkhival
      Writings of a Primarch on <Topic>
    • (+1) Beekeeper Yonda

An elderly figure, always a friend of the bees, always an adherent of the Arkhive, ceased to eat fruit and flesh as he stepped onto the ship to Badal. He tended the bees across the void, eating only of their honey. He remains behind to see to the construction of the hive, caring for their bees, eating only of their labors, and readying himself for his own archival.

Beekeeper Yonda labored over the growing Utopian hive, very much limited in his ability to access the tunnels of the warren to reach the bush-groves maintained by the care-tenders, some lenience in access is allowed for the aging Yonda as he spends his time in the newly mined Hive area. Jy'mar tunnels enter and leave the cavern leading to the various distributed bush-groves, doubling as access tunnels for the bees to travel through to pollinate and return to the central hive. Many Jy'mar are pleased that the manual-pollination procedures could be lessened when the hive reaches full growth. Yonda pays little mind to the Jy'mar scuttling around his feet and out of his ponderous movement as he is solely focused on the bees.

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Treasure: 0

Income: +0

Trade Posts: 

• 10-TP1 (Exotic Heavy Metals)

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

• Reflective Gardens, Blue Zone of the North Way Cluster (BCC)

Regions:

• Capital: Heights of Utopia (10), ILU Gov, Open Merc, ILU Media
  • Exclave: <Unamed> (45), GLO Gov, Open Merc, Open Media

Current Heir: Console-Elect Antonius

Arkhive Æternal Status: +3 this round, +3 or 4 more this round.

Faith:

Official: Soul's Expression

• Size 5: +1 to buyouts

Organized Size 11

• Sole (+4): None
  • Majority (+3): 10, 50
  • Plurality (+2): 11
  • Minority (+1): 2, 46, 84

Military:

Admiral Legate Victolus (7)

Rapid Redeployment

Following a victory in the Space Combat forces are quickly redeployed to critical support infrastructure on the ground and aid landing forces on the attack.
{+2 to Orbital Superiority Bonus}

Unit Cap 2/7

• Ground: The 101 Praetorians
  • Space: Fleet of Equitable Footing

Time Sensitive

• By End of Round 3 - Mytho-Historical Data Gathering [2/3]
  • By End of Round 3 - Pay 1 Treasure to EMP
  • By End of Round 4 - Obtain DI resource for Open Merchants
  • By End of Round 5 - Pay 3 Treasure to WTU

Next Round:

• Console: 5 Dip +1 | 6 Mil +1 | 3 Eco | 5 Fai | 4 Int
  • [2/3] for Mytho-Historical Data Gathering