Nanes-Il the Magician

Nanes-Il the Magician

Nanes-Il

Half-Elven Transmuter

Unaligned

image goes here
Myth-Weavers Character Sheet

An exciting mage from an exciting time.

Steady and confident Nanes-Il is an unforgettable person. She is one to ask for the fishing pole and not the fish, and also one to analyze a problem from different angles just as often as tackle it head-on. Her hair is golden-red, and she wears very loud and flamboyant clothing.

When asked about her past, NANES-IL tells you that she was born "around Fallcrest", and trained under a succession of "hedge wizards and magicians". Many are spoken of with fondness if not playful affection, but some are scoffed at. She speaks little of her childhood, but you can pick up that she was not wanted by her parents after long and was left in the care of friends of theirs.

As regards her decision to adventure, she will stretch a moment, smile, and then sigh. "Look... The world's dangerous. I heard from more than a few of my mentors that there were once great academies for mages out there. Even if I can't found one myself, I want to make it safe enough so that someone else can."

Mechanical Space

Mechanical Information goes here.

Credits

Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Core Rules - Rules.

Savage Worlds - The rules we're actually using, here.

Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition - Setting inspiration.

Dungeons & Dragons: Fell's Five - Inspiration, and a really fun comic to read! It's on-par with Realms Master!

Portrait part of a commission by LuisArts00.

Legacy Text

oh my stars and garters I love these rules and I love this setting, let's see what I can't put together, here

I might recalibrate my mage from a Savage Worlds game set in the DragonLance setting. Might...! Or, I might actually step out of my comfort zone of priests and mages and make a rogue! 😹😸

Edited by SCARY WIZARD
mighty (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Might take you up on that, but I actually put someone together for a DragonLance game elsewhere that Fell Through. I might file the serials off of that character, and bring them over to Nerath... HRRRM~!

Edited by SCARY WIZARD
I'm not at all talking about poaching people from a dead game in a private text block, NO I AM NOT. 😸 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...