Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Out of Character Chat Thread

@Kamishiro_Rin Starting an OoC thread. I hope you don't mind.

@JubalBreakbottle That's a stylish entrance that gives some insight into Garon's characterization. It lacks a hook that allows others to easily connect to him, though. Lidda will see a patron treated particularly by Glenys, and maybe figure he is an important person. And then she'll turn her attention back to the other guests, whom either are interacting directly with her, or creating such a large spectacle that it's impossible to ignore.

@Cointhief I completely forgot about the weasel when I posted. Is it still sitting at the bar? It would be very strange if Lidda doesn't react to a weasel sitting at a bar, talking with the innkeeper and drinking whiskey. I can try to retcon it is, but I'd rather have a better picture of what the weasel is doing.

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)

@morgan_ If I'm making assumptions that are not true regarding Sassamona's disposition, let me know. I can change the post.

Also, good to see you again. Hopefully we're not competing directly against each other this time.

@JubalBreakbottle That's a stylish entrance that gives some insight into Garon's characterization. It lacks a hook that allows others to easily connect to him, though. Lidda will see a patron treated particularly by Glenys, and maybe figure he is an important person. And then she'll turn her attention back to the other guests, whom either are interacting directly with her, or creating such a large spectacle that it's impossible to ignore.

@Ayeba Thank you for the feedback. The fact that he didn't interrupt the other patrons is a hook. He nodded to everyone to recognize their presence and positioned his chair to invite them to talk, but you're right, he did not reach out to any of them immediately. That's not this character.

cheers

7 hours ago, Ayeba said:

@morgan_ If I'm making assumptions that are not true regarding Sassamona's disposition, let me know. I can change the post.

Also, good to see you again. Hopefully we're not competing directly against each other this time.

Nice to see you as well. I hope so too, would be great to play a game together.

You got Sassamona down to a T.

10 hours ago, Ayeba said:

@Kamishiro_Rin Starting an OoC thread. I hope you don't mind.

I don't mind. I probably ought to have made this thread, myself, but I figured that the questions thread in the Apps was sufficient for this.

10 hours ago, Ayeba said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but perhaps hold back on offering criticisms, however helpful or well-intentioned to those who haven't asked for it, first. Everyone's gotta stand on their own two feet here. If they feel like they're not getting the response they're looking for, they can change, or request advice.

3 minutes ago, Kamishiro_Rin said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but perhaps hold back on offering criticisms, however helpful or well-intentioned to those who haven't asked for it, first. Everyone's gotta stand on their own two feet here. If they feel like they're not getting the response they're looking for, they can change, or request advice.

Good advice. I'll refrain from doing that in the future.

Can I complain for a moment how annoying and cumbersome it is to edit posts using a cell phone? Writing is fine enough, but the screen pops down to the cursor each time I click on bold, italic or text color. It even skips down when I click text color and it opens the actual color selection before I can choose anything, so I need to scroll up once again to actually choose the color I want.

39 minutes ago, Ayeba said:

Can I complain for a moment how annoying and cumbersome it is to edit posts using a cell phone? Writing is fine enough, but the screen pops down to the cursor each time I click on bold, italic or text color. It even skips down when I click text color and it opens the actual color selection before I can choose anything, so I need to scroll up once again to actually choose the color I want.

This is why i usually don't post on weekends. Doing all this on a phone is no fun.

2 hours ago, Ayeba said:

I literally refuse to. See the red-text in my signature for reference!

34 minutes ago, TonberryKing said:

I honestly don't know what I did, or how to fix it. I hate the new MW formats.

I think you hit "Quote" and "Reply". No harm done.