Character Creation Discussion

4 hours ago, saithor said:

I'd be okay with it, just keep in mind these will be a reoccuring issue for your character.

Gotcha. Looking at it with fresh eyes, I've decided to not go with the Stolen Gear idea. Feels like I'd be trying to do too much, especially with what I already have concept-wise.

Just need to decide contacts and details, and then I think Llorona should be finished.

51 minutes ago, Ayeba said:

Shapeshifters in 5e didn't have regeneration... Until the errata came out. Here's the relevant entry.

Oh, interesting, thanks! I wonder why Chummer didn't have that when I was playing a shapeshifter a few years ago (and why it didn't make it to the digital version of the book even though the Shift power itself, which was errata'd in in that same thread, did). Maybe because it's only a provisional errata? Gosh, now I feel like I need to go through all the errata and see if there's anything in there relevant to my current character that isn't in Chummer or the books.

Edited by Llyarden (see edit history)

Since I have some spare karma to spare: What is the most useful buff spell for a gunslinger/street samurai? Combat sense, Increase Reflexes, Improved Invisibility, Armor or something else?

Edited by Ayeba (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Ayeba said:

What is the most useful buff spell for a gunslinger/street samurai? Combat sense, Increase Reflexes, Improved Invisibility, Armor or something else?

If you don't have a way to increase your initiative dice already, grab increase reflexes.

Im in the process of making a character right now but I have a few questions. Are there any restrictions on restricted items (like nothing say beyond 12R?) and how in depth will licenses be used?

2 hours ago, Kuri_kun said:

Im in the process of making a character right now but I have a few questions. Are there any restrictions on restricted items (like nothing say beyond 12R?) and how in depth will licenses be used?

Nothing beyond 12r, and I'm just going to do one license per category of gear, you don't need to get one for every individual piece of gear

Oh effin neat! I've only seen one other phys adept. I was thinking of running an Oni named Akula because of her shark totem.

2 hours ago, TheBard101 said:

Any comments would be appreciated.

I hope you don't mind if I use your style of information organization for my character application/mythweavers sheet lol. It's very clean and organized!

11 hours ago, NewSheo said:

I hope you don't mind if I use your style of information organization for my character application/mythweavers sheet lol. It's very clean and organized!

Of course not! My horrible experience was trying to convert the, much better done, old myth weavers sheet format I used to have. So, this one is just a slap-dash version that I'm sure I'll clean up some day. LOL

16 minutes ago, saithor said:

Gonna start doing the part I've been dreading, mechanical reviews....so many spreadsheets are going to be needed

I can put Spirit on a pdf I think since I'm using Chummer. Will that help?