The Olde Irish Pub (The OOC Thread)

Papa Bear

OH, I missed the roll because you edited the previous post to add in the roll so it didn't show up as something new for me to check.

Guess we ought to make that a rule... or at least a 'you have to forgive me' because I'm terrible about checking posts that don't have a 'new' star by them, such as in this case. One area I go bad on is when I'm at work and check a post and forwhatever reason, don't respond right then (typically because I need to look something up and don't have the books on my phone... plus I think that would be a nightmare considering how much scrolling around I do when I'm looking stuff up in champions OR because something happened and I never got around to finishing or getting the post fully read and then forget to go back to it. This happens a lot because I work with SPED kids at a High School and at any given moment, something SOMETHING can happen :D )

Its probably best if you need to make a roll, make a new post to roll it. I will most likely miss when the roll is edited in on a previous post.

I try to edit rolls into a post quickly (within a minute or two of posting). I thought you had to make a post, post it, and then edit it to add dice rolls. If there's another way to do it, please let me know.

Posted (edited)

Sorry mate, that was my bad explanation.

Red posted and I called for an int check afterwards. That was what all of that was about. You have done it exactly right.

I only meant a new post AFTER I ask for a roll.

Hehe, see I told you I would need you guys to be forgiving of my scattered brain

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

*pops in from vacation*

Yeah, and I knee-jerked removed my post 'cause I thought my roll had it neutered. I blame the lack of hydration.

*back to vacation*

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, RedRajah said:

*pops in from vacation*

Yeah, and I knee-jerked removed my post 'cause I thought my roll had it neutered. I blame the lack of hydration.

*back to vacation*

hehe :)

s'ok, I put it back in.

Hope you and the hubbs are having a great time.

Ack! I was rping all weekend and forgot your post from Thursday. I had read it then but something must have interrupted me and I am notoriously bad about coming back to posts I

I am sorry

Posted (edited)

Its not fine. I'm sorry I forgot your thread. Sorry to keep you waiting over the weekend. Not sure if you'd have been posting or not. Usually there's more posting at the beginning of a new game so I'm sorry I missed out on that opportunity.

But we can wrap up fairly quickly (probably) because I'm hoping to get the first group threads going this week. Everyone's basically at the end of their 'personal starts', which, of course, was what I was shooting for. Short, sweet, and something unique to each player that happens in their individual starter stories that will have an impact in their lives and the adventure later on down the road.

Don't over analyze it. In most cases its benign until later in the adventure. Things are going on all over SC that have nothing to do with each other except that, in theory, the lot of you will be working together and therefore will have that tiny bit in common across the board.