Pre-game thread

Ziminar

Though the invitation you received mentioned nothing of the High Counsil you instinctly know it must be them given the recent events.
The ony details the invitation is a time an place you are expected to be present:

The Hall of Echoed Wisdom, midnight. 

The Hall of Echoed Wisdom is no secret location, everybody in the region knows of it.
Carved into the heart of an ancient oak, this hidden chamber resonates with the accumulated knowledge of generations. 
It is where the High Counsil resides and only those who are invited explicitly by the High Counsil themselves are able to find an opening and are allowed to enter.
Standing just outside the edge of town and on the border of the forest it towers over the other trees which are far younger. The shadow of the tree gives refuge on hot summer days and shields anyone under it from harsh rains known to the region.

The interior of the Hall of Echoed Wisdom looks like one would expect when entering a giant ancient oak except that it seems more spacious.
The air is inside is refreshingly cool though a bit humid.
On the far end of the hall there is a dais with five large wooden chairs each which different elaborate carvings and subtle coloring. 
The empty chairs are lit by the moonlight that somehow found a way inside.

A monk bids you welcome with a nod and a gesture that you are free to find a spot to rest in the empty hall.
"Please, be welcome. The counsil will meet you shortly when everybody has arrived."

OOC

In this thread you can roleplay freely until the game starts.
Feel free to add details within reason.
I will join in from time to time just to get comfortable.

Chipluck halfling rogue 1Thieves' tools in Dungeons and Dragons are the keys to the success of the  thief in disarming traps an… | Dungeons and dragons art, Classic rpg,  Dungeons and dragons

11.18.12.13.16.16 | init +2 | AC 15 | HP 9/9 | HD 1

Acrobatics +6, Deception +5, Investigation +3, Perception +5, Sleight of Hand +8*, Stealth +6, thieves tools +8*

The rogue slid the worthless piece of glass across the table, with an air of pride. It had been an elegant theft, after all.

"...heh, well you'll see. Put the faceter's dichroscope on it. Worth double that...triple even." A complete lie. Chip knew as well as anyone there was nothing inherently valuable about the overgrown crystal.

Chipluck collected his coins from the fence Ratio, whose habit it was to linger around the outskirts of town at odd hours of the night. The elf had taken one look at Chip's loot and offered a hard bottom line. The halfling had in turn taken the offer with only minor haggling, partly out of desperation and partly because he had other places to be.

It was concerning to the thief that Ratio wasn't keen on spilling the beans regarding why demand for crystals and gemstones had shot up, but Chipluck had sussed out a few details...at least enough to convince the thief to nab up all he could find of the stuff. What was the use questioning good fortune?

"...you gonna mark the meeting same as last time? You have a knack for that southland's cipher..." Finding a thief's message hidden in the rubble and tumbled down outskirts of Ravenswood was like finding fish in the sea. Knowing the bass from the anchovies took a bit more skill.

Locals called that neighborhood 'the Ruin', and it was home to the lowliest of classes, the most impoverished, the hardest criminals. That inexplicable part of town that never seems to get rebuilt after this disaster or another.

Thieving cartels lasted as long as their signals were subtle and their ciphers weren't cracked...and Ratio had one of the best.

"I don't think so 'pluck...in fact here's where we part ways. See, chittering birds in the bush seem to think you've got some business with the High Council. Now that's already too many eyes. But for argument's sake, let's say they don't vet you and hire you on the spot. What then?" Ratio asked while slowly packing his little merchant scale away, sliding ring-weights into a small storage cylinder.

"Then you're looking at your newest local representative! Serving the needs of Ravenswood, one bribe at a time." Chipluck pitched sarcastically.

"Try again." Ratio urged, a sudden tone of seriousness casting a dark shadow on the conversation.

"...look. You think just 'cause they hire me I'm gonna become best friends forever with old Stoneface?" Stoneface (who certainly had another, less memorable name too) was the acting sheriff for Ravenswood, who earned the name after defeating a large bandit crew unarmored and only wielding a mace. "It works both ways remember? Which one do you think is gonna be more profitable..."

"..." Ratio lit a pipe, taking a long draw and savoring the choking scents as he locked them away breathlessly for a time. "Eyes inside?"

"Eyes inside." Chipluck promised. Of course, truth be told it was less a 'promise' and more of a 'thing to say'. A good thing to say due to the fact there were at least 2 hidden snipers in the shadows...they may have colored the halfling's response a bit.

Chipluck knew betraying Ratio would mean a quick but brutal death. He wasn't sure what betraying the Council would mean.

~~~

Echoed Wisdom. Midnight.

The miniature scoundrel savored the hour.

With an invitation in hand, Chipluck didn't need to sneak past any guards...he did so anyways for the practice. Infiltrating a place like the great oak would be a tall order for even your rank and file alley-knife. A footpad like Chip would never get a contract like that. In the criminal underworld, there was always someone more skilled, or just simply better suited for the job. The irony (as Chipluck saw it) was that in order to become more skilled, you had to take riskier jobs.

Thus, the rogue was fishing for more than one opportunity from this special meeting. Do what they want but 'always make yourself more valuable, kid'...Chipluck heard a voice inside say. Entering the oak, the rogue let his eyes follow the golden gildings dressing up the interior. Plenty of opportunity here already.

But first things first.

"Got any snacks?" the halfling inquired of the monk.

ooc: Hi!

Edited by Cointhief (see edit history)

Although Chipluck had moved without making any sound the monk waiting at the door seemed to be entirely expecting him and not at all surprised by his presence or his question.
The monk, a bald gnome with a very calm demeanor, gestured Chipluck inside to signal he is welcome to wherever he pleases.
"Welcome master Chipluck, please come inside and make yourself at ease. 
I'm afraid our kitchen isn't as extensive compared to the establishments you are used to but it suffices for us. 
If you wish I can ask my brothers in the kitchen to prepare some turnip soup with some bread.
There is plenty of time before our other expected guests arrive so please, make yourself comfortable."

OOC: Hi there!

As Durin walked through the halls of the monastery, listening to the hymns echoing through the otherwise silent halls, he pondered about the mysterious invitation he had received the night before. He had never even heard of Ravenswood or the High Council but there he was with an invitation to the Hall
of Echoed Wisdom where he was supposed to meet this High Council for god knows what reason.
Not that he had any doubts about going, he hadn't for even a minute.
He simply packed his bags, taking only the bare necessities with his shield slung on his back and his warhammer on his back.

After travelling for days hitching rides on more carts than he could count he finally reached the town of Ravenswood.
Ravenswood was not at all what he had expected but he immediately noticed the ancient great oak standing on the top of the hill on the edge of the forest.
As it was nearing midnight Durin didn't want to waste any time and headed for the Hall and see what this was all about.

Standing in front of the centuries old tree he felt drawn to it and seemed to instinctively know where the entrance was if you could call it that.
Suddenly he was inside where a gnome, even shorter than he was, welcomed him inside and seemed to know who he was and why he was here.

Looking around the inside of the tree, which seemed larger than he expected, he saw only one other person besides the gnome and himself.
Durin decided to walk over to the other person who seemed even more out of place than him and to introduce himself.
"Greetings sir, my name is Durin BarrelHammer, member of the order of the Sacred Anvil."

@Cointhief When you first entered the hall you hadn't noticed the soft low humming sound seeming to come from the tree itself.

But as soon as Durin enters you notice it becoming a little louder.

Trisae Arabrahel
Trisae Arabrahel

Level 1 Drow Entertainer Sorcerer

AC: 15 (Dex 2 + Draconic Resilience 13); HP: 8/8 (1d6 + 2); Speed: 30 ft.

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR: 8 (−1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 14 (+2); INT: 12 (+1); WIS: 10 (+0); CHA: 17 (+3)

Sorcery Points:

Spell Save DC: 13; Spell Attack: Cantrips Known (4 + 1); Spells Known (2)

Spell Slots: 1st

Senses: darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12, passive Insight 10, passive Investigation 11; Tools: disguise kit, flute; Armor: none; Weapons: daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows, rapiers, shortswords, and hand crossbows; Languages: Common, Elven; Size: Medium; Age: 21; Height: 5′–3″ (160 cm); Weight: 85 lb. (38.6 kg); Hair: Silver; Eyes: Magenta; Skin: Anthracite-Coal Black

IC (My thoughts . . .; “My words . . .”; My actions . . .)

Trisae looks at her summons. This is the tree, all right. The ancient oak towered over her. It was minutes to midnight. It wouldn’t due to be late.

She enters the Hall of Echoed Wisdom. The place just thrummed with magic of a nature beyond herself.

The confidence of the dragon blood beating through her veins mixed with the kindness and compassion of Eilistraee created a strange mixture. “I am Trisae,” she greets the persons already present. “I have come to answer a summons to this auspicious hall. I greet you all with Eilistraee’s blessings and well-wishes of a silver dragon.”

With greetings out of the way, she speaks the draconic words, Temep vreolic,” and makes a complex little practiced gesture with her left hand. The mud caked upon her shoes and the dust on her clothing from journey both just disappear, leaving her spotlessly clean.

OOC

Movement: enter the Hall of Echoed Wisdom

Action: cast the prestidigitation spell upon herself to clean herself off

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Interact-with-Object:

(To Whom It May Concern . . .)

@Ziminar, if the magenta is too hard to read, let me know and I’ll make it darker.

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)

AelysuneTokengoldpng.png.8588921d605f0da194c1a1871835a643.pngAelysûne Teuvel - Life Domain Cleric of Selûne 1

“My words,” Andraste said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Andraste thought. | My actions . . .

Strength: 8 (-1)
Dexterity: 11 (+0)
Constitution: 17 (+3)

Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 14 (+2)

AC: 13
HP: 11/11

PP: 14

"Bigger than you thought it was, hm?"

Aelysûne's eyes widened as she and her father Aelyshelm neared The Hall of Echoed Wisdom. The great oak stood taller than any tree behind it, and there were little fireflies that danced along the moonlit path towards the door. She wrung her hands.

"Do you hear it?"

She nods as she listens to its soft low humming, "It is beautiful, O'Su"Father"." She would have been able to appreciate it fully if it weren't for her nerves.

"How is your stomach?"

She felt her face warm, "There is nothing wrong with my-"

"Your stomach always hurts when you are nervous, and there is no shame in being so. Being invited to the Hall of Echoed Wisdom is no small feat, Ai Daoin"My Star"."

"I just...I don't know if I am ready for something like this. Surely they much know what I have don-"

Aelyshelm put his hands on Aelysûne's shoulders, "Let the past be laid to rest where it is, Aelysûne. You have come far, and I would not have recommended you to the High Council if I did not think you to be qualified for the task."

"You could be wrong, you know," She smiles.

Aelyshelm's laugh was a deep rumble, like distant thunder rolling across the night sky as he pulled his only daughter into an embrace. "And when have I ever been?" He was right, of course.

As his arms enfold her, she feels the strength and solidity of his presence, reminiscent of the rugged cliffs meeting the crashing waves. His scent carries the crisp, clean ocean air. She can almost hear the distant call of seagulls and the rhythmic ebb and flow of the tides. Wherever she seemed to be, the presence of her father always reminded her she was home.

"From here is where you go alone, dear one," he says as they part, "but I will be waiting to see you off before I depart. An Archdruid cannot be away from his Circle for long."

Aelysûne nodded in understanding.

"You have your invitation?" He asks. She pulls it out of her backpack.

"I trust in the Moonmaiden's guidance, O'Su."

"Just as your mother did." His golden eyes welled with tears for just a moment. "Never forget...how proud of you she is."

"Of course." she wiped tears from her own eyes, then entered the Hall.

A Halfling, a Dwarf and a Drow were already inside. She takes note of the Drow specifically, as her ears are not as pointed as a regular High or Wood Elf. She must be a Half-Elf like me...

"Fair be our meeting," she addresses them all with a bow of her head, "I am Aelysûne, humble servant of The Lady of Silver, Selûne."

OOC

Movement: enter the Hall of Echoed Wisdom

Action:

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Interact-with-Object: —

Spells

Spellcasting

Hit Dice: 1d8 per cleric level
Hit Points at 1st Level: (8) + (CM 3) = 11
Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d8 (or 5) + your Constitution modifier per cleric level after 1st

Spell Save DC = 8 + PB + WM = 12

Spell attack modifier = PB + WM = 4

Cantrips

1. [X] Guidance
  2. [X] Light
  3. [X] Thaumaturgy

1st Level [][] Slots

1. [X] Cure Wounds
  2. [X] Bless
  3. [X] Guiding Bolt

Stat Block

Aelysûne Teuvel
Cleric of Selûne - Life Domain
Deity: Selûne, Goddess of the Moon
Medium Humanoid, Chaotic Good

AC 13 / HP 11 / Speed 30 ft / Initiative +0/ Proficiency Bonus +2

Str 8 (-1) Dex 11 (+0) Con 17 (+3)
Wis 14 (+2) Int 12 (+1) Cha 14 (+2)

Senses

Saving Throws

Skill Proficiencies

Tool Proficiencies

Attacks
Crossbow, light: 80(320), HIT/DC +2 Damage 1d8 piercing

Guiding Bolt: 120ft., HIT/DC +4, 4d6 Radiant, Duration 1Rnd

Mace 5ft. reach, HIT/DC +1, 1d6-1 Bludgeoning

Actions

Bonus Action: Two-Weapon Fighting

Racial Traits

Cleric Traits

Background

Inventory

Gp: 10 Sp: - Cp: -

Equipped

1. Clothes, Common
  2. Crossbow Bolts (x20)
  3. Crossbow, light
  4. Holy Symbol of Selûne
  5. Leather, Light Armor (AC 11)
  6. Mace
  7. Rope, Silk (50 ft)
  8. Shield (+2 AC)

Backpack

1. Blanket (3 lb.)
  2. Block of Incense (x2)
  3. Candle (x10)
  4. Censer (x1)
  5. Rations (1 day) (4 lb.)
  6. Tinderbox (1 lb.)
  7. Vestments (x1)
  8. Waterskin (5 lb.)

Alms Box

Pouch

Edited by ArtamenaV (see edit history)

spacer.png

Pre-game

A large dragonborn figure follows the half-elf into the the building, biting into a piece of beef jerky. He gazes around the structure and sees that there are seats, empty and comfy looking.

"Not bad, not bad at all, this place looks real nice, monk, you and your brothers and sisters keep this place looking very sharp." He commented as he went to feel the chairs and taking another bite out of his jerky.

"Anybody else want one?" He asked the group that was there, holding out a few more pieces of jerky, "I always get hungry during gatherings in places like this, not sure what causes it, but I've learned to have myself something before it begins." He added as he took another bite.

Everyone that was there was shorter than he was, which was common, his race was known for their size and having to look down at others was common.

Chipluck halfling rogue 1Thieves' tools in Dungeons and Dragons are the keys to the success of the  thief in disarming traps an… | Dungeons and dragons art, Classic rpg,  Dungeons and dragons

11.18.12.13.16.16 | init +2 | AC 15 | HP 9/9 | HD 1

Acrobatics +6, Deception +5, Investigation +3, Perception +5, Sleight of Hand +8*, Stealth +6, thieves tools +8*

Chipluck couldn't help but awkwardly stare at the shiny dome resting atop the kind monk's nape. The mesmerizing, reflective surface enchanted the halfling who barely heard the words he was speaking. Chip envisioned himself aboard a humble dingy in a wave-still lake up there, fishing for perch while knocking back a few ales.

But then the mention of free food awoke the thief from his reverie, stammering "Ah yes, perhaps bring a second bowl for my friend Jimbles who should be coming along shortly...and what was your name again?"

Lies. There was no Jimbles, and never would be. The scoundrel fully intended to eat both bowls himself. In fact, he was wracking his brain for a made-up third name...but the font of creativity ran dry.

At the invitation to make himself comfortable, Chip dug around in his pack for a bundle of rags he carried for just such purposes. Nestling it within the chair farthest from the light, the tiny adult mounted the high seat...offering only a humorous authority to the sparse, empty table.

It was only then the tree spoke, whispering a steady babble so rapidly it buzzed with a strange, monotone note. Chip imagined a cabal of monks nearby, chanting in sync, the sonic energies carried along the ancient capillaries of the massive oak.

With Durin's introduction, the thief put on his best face "Greetings to you, too, Durin BarrelHammer! Name's Chipluck, or Chippers to me friends. Sacred Anvil you say? Is that an allied order of these gnome arborists or something?"

Chip raised an eyebrow at Trisae, wondering if the dark elf portended weal or woe. When the motes of magic scrubbed the packed mud from the woman's clothes, the halfling couldn't help but glance down at his own set of clams.

They were caked with layers and layers of dried dust from around the Ruin's many Roads-not-Roads. He couldn't help but flush in embarrassment, realizing he had tracked itsy-bitsy footprints all over the inside of the sacred tree. After introducing himself much as before "Er, say...I mean is it rude to ask...got any of that left?"

When the beautiful white haired lady made her introduction, Chip began to feel rather out of place. This was not going to be some ragga-tumble band of misfits on a quick hit-n-run score, the party here had a regality and class far above the criminal ever bound to the gutters of Ravenswood.

That was twice now they had mentioned silver. Chip was already salivating.

Luckily that was right when the dragonborn busted out his stash of mystery meat jerky. Chip was the first to raise his hand, not asking questions "Ahoy! A snap of that stick would be double-right! And a second for my friend Jimbles!"

ooc: Sorry for delay responding, was a bit time crunched last few days. Quite free now!

All, Chipluck is a liar. Since I don't know you guys closely, I'd rather not roll Deception/Insight within the party, as it might be misconstrued as, or a bit too akin to pvp. Instead, please just feel free to believe his lies or see right through them...whatever you think fits your character.

Edited by Cointhief (see edit history)

Trisae Arabrahel
Trisae Arabrahel

STR: 8 (−1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 14 (+2); INT: 12 (+1); WIS: 10 (+0); CHA: 17 (+3)

Sorcery Points:

Senses: darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12, passive Insight 10, passive Investigation 11; Tools: disguise kit, flute; Armor: none; Weapons: daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows, rapiers, shortswords, and hand crossbows; Languages: Common, Elven; Size: Medium; Age: 21; Height: 5′–3″ (160 cm); Weight: 85 lb. (38.6 kg); Hair: Silver; Eyes: Magenta; Skin: Anthracite-Coal Black

“Greetings, Aelysûne, servant Selûne,” Trisae says with a polite bow.

“Anybody else want one?” A dragonborn asked the group that was there, holding out a few more pieces of jerky, “I always get hungry during gatherings in places like this, not sure what causes it, but I’ve learned to have myself something before it begins.” He added as he took another bite.

“I am a bit peckish after all that walking. If you truly do not mind, I shall partake,” Trisae answers, taking a reasonable piece from the dragonborn. “Could I have the name of one so kind?”

After introducing himself much as before, Chipluck says, “Er, say...I mean is it rude to ask...got any of that left?”

With another intricate wave of her hand and an incanted Temep vreolic,” Chipluck found himself spotlessly clean, as well, with nary a speck of dust left on him. “It’s a handy spell, if I do say so, myself,” Trisae mused. “But it’s more useful for food and drink. I’m never without a refreshingly cool beverage on a hot day or a hot bowl of soup to warm me up on a cold evening.”

She called over to the hill dwarf standing to the side. “I’m sure you introduced yourself before I arrived, but may I have your name, as well, good sir?”

OOC

Movement:

Action: cast the prestidigitation spell upon Chipluck to clean him off

Interact-with-Object:

@ArtamenaV, I’d personally say that Trisae’s ears are quite long, pointy, and properly “elven”, so to speak! She should look like a drow and not be mistaken for a half-elf. It’s entirely up to you, of course, if Aelysûne might be misinterpreting or simply not know any better—most people don’t have any experience with real drow, after all (and those that do often aren’t left around to speak of that experience). Or perhaps it could even just be Aelysûne’s wishful thinking? It’s just that her thoughts that you wrote came across as the diametric opposite of what I intended.

@The_Dark_Star, @Wowbagger

@Cointhief, in my experience, rolling skill checks against other players makes for a bad roleplay experience, so I think you made a good call on your part. It’s also why my policy in the games I run is “Characters have secrets; Players do not” as well as a hard-line “no-PvP or stealing from your fellow players”. It’s not just up to the other players to act on that information how they like, but by not keeping secrets between players, the players can help facilitate the “secrets” each others’ characters have.

In other words, it’s a lot more fun for everyone to be “in on it” and in the end, laugh together, than it is for a player to feel like they got had by someone, or worse, that everyone else was in on the joke at their expense!

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)

Chipluck: "Greetings to you, too, Durin BarrelHammer! Name's Chipluck, or Chippers to me friends. Sacred Anvil you say? Is that an allied order of these gnome arborists or something?"

"No, I must admit that me or any in my order has ever heard of them, but that's not so strange as my order keeps to themselves as much as possible. Imagine my surprise when I received the invitation."

As more adventurers enter the ancient tree Durin notices the humming of voices become louder just the tiniest amount. Also the light seems to change a bit fitting to the person entering somehow, which is really strange given the fact that Durin has never met any of them before.

Trisae: “I’m sure you introduced yourself before I arrived, but may I have your name, as well, good sir?”

"Durin, Durin Barrelhammer my good lady, member of the order of the Sacred Anvil"

Kresh: "Anybody else want one?"

"Don't mind if I do good sir. The name's Durin Barrelhammer, I didn't catch your name I'm afraid", taking a stick of some kind of dried meat from the huge bulky hand of the dragonborn."

"I wonder how many more will join us."

Victor - Aberrant Mind Sorcerer 1

My words, Victor said. | My thoughts,  Victor thought. | My actions . . .

Strength: 7 (-2)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 18 (+4)

Intelligence: 8 (-1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 19 (+4)

AC: 11
HP: 10/10

PP: 12

IC

Victor walked slowly toward the meeting place feeling the edges of the invitation within his pocket. He knew he was running late, but speed would only tire him more quickly and doubts filled his thoughts. 'What am I even doing here...'

Victor had been considering that question ever since he received the invitation. Surely it was a mistake. Surely it was meant for someone else, some other Victor who was rich or powerful, not the child of a servant. Victor had even considered if someone had discovered who his father was, but even then a minor noble in some backwater town did not merit the weight of the invitation he now carried. No, it had to be the merchant Cornelius. 'Old Corny never could keep his mouth shut.'

Their agreement had been simple, Victor needed transportation if he was going to travel safely and Cornelius needed someone to assist the cook. Victor's mother had taught him everything about a kitchen when he was young, how to be a server, where to stand, how to talk, how to keep everything presentable. She was preparing him with some life skills so that he might one day get a job in the noble's kitchen himself.

But merchant travel always seemed to have complications - a few bandits burst into flames, a wolf pack sent away screaming. Victor smiled to himself, at least he travelled for free now which had certainly helped him reach the city easily. The old merchant had a bard's heart and love of a good story, so this invitation could likely be for Victor the dragon slayer. 'I'm probably going to jail...'

------------------------

Arriving at the grand tree, Victor expected to be turned away, but the monk greeted him warmly and directed him into the meeting chamber. Victor could feel the magic of the place, it lit a spark in his mind which raised up quickly in challenge, but Victor quickly pushed it aside. No, they did not need anything messy tonight.

In the grandest place Victor had ever been, he entered not as a hero, but as a servant. Perfect posture, stepping quietly to the side, he was furniture or part of the wall decoration. He was not being stealthy, but he was unimportant, better to be carrying a drink tray than joining such a group. Sadly he was not even dressed well enough to serve drinks in such a place.

Victor watched a few moments, taking note of everyone's names and the casual way Trisae tossed around magic. He had never thought to meet a Drow, but he expected this evening to include many things he never expected. If only he had a drink tray, he could certainly use one himself.

Durin: "I wonder how many more will join us."

Victor expected he would never get a better chance, stepping forward with far more confidence than he actually felt. "I would say at least one, though I cannot wonder if anyone is slower to arrive than myself. My name is Victor, " with an easy smile and a slight nod to Durin, "No titles as of yet, but the night is just starting and this place, and the company, is certainly magical."

Victor politely waves off offers of food, but finds an open chair to sit and rest his aching leg. It has been a long day and he expected things might just be starting.

OOC Description of Victor

At first glance, Victor appears like any number of other young, scrawny, underfed human villagers who you might see on the road. With short brown hair and blue eyes he stands just a few inches over 5 feet tall and rail thin. Victor wears simple brown clothing and a well worn traveling cloak and could easily be missed in just about any village crowd. Victor carries a worn quarter staff and a pack with a few other belongings.

Those who look closer will note the muted signs of some finer bloodline, the tilt of the eyes and slant of the ears. Elven perhaps, but maybe distant or mixed with something else.

Edited by Drifter Dwarf (see edit history)

spacer.png

Pre-game

"The names Kresh Kimbatuul, gladiator turned mercenary. I search for glory!" Kresh says to the rest of the group and hands out the jerky to whoever wanted one, and even let Chipluck take another for their friend Jimbles.

"It's great to see that we are all in agreement that having something in your stomach is always a good choice. So does anyone know why we were asked to come here? I know why is was, because I'm probably the mightiest warrior here." He said as he flexed his large muscles.  

Victor - Aberrant Mind Sorcerer 1

My words, Victor said. | My thoughts,  Victor thought. | My actions . . .

Strength: 7 (-2)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 18 (+4)

Intelligence: 8 (-1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 19 (+4)

AC: 11
HP: 10/10

PP: 12

IC

Victor mused at the Dragonborn's confidence. He supposed he would be more confident if he had been born a massive pile of scales and muscle. "I certainly have no idea why any of us are here. I appreciate your goals, however I have noticed the most glorious warriors also tend to be the most dead."

Edited by Drifter Dwarf (see edit history)

Trisae Arabrahel
Trisae Arabrahel

Sorcery Points:

"Durin, Durin Barrelhammer my good lady, member of the order of the Sacred Anvil"

“A pleasure to meet you, Sir Durin of the Sacred Anvil,” Trisae gives a polite bow.

Victor expected he would never get a better chance, stepping forward with far more confidence than he actually felt. "I would say at least one, though I cannot wonder if anyone is slower to arrive than myself. My name is Victor, " with an easy smile and a slight nod to Durin, "No titles as of yet, but the night is just starting and this place, and the company, is certainly magical."

Trisae regarded the man that introduced himself. Though his appearance was mousy and plain, she noticed the ever-so-distant elven ancestry. “And you, too, Mister Victor.”

"The names Kresh Kimbatuul, gladiator turned mercenary. I search for glory!" Kresh says to the rest of the group and hands out the jerky to whoever wanted one, and even let Chipluck take another for their friend Jimbles.

"It's great to see that we are all in agreement that having something in your stomach is always a good choice. So does anyone know why we were asked to come here? I know why is was, because I'm probably the mightiest warrior here." He said as he flexed his large muscles.

“Whilst I must admit that I have no idea as to why I, or any of you have been summoned, I can admire your confidence and gumption. I certainly hope you are right, Mister Kimbatuul. ’Tis quite the eclectic group summoned here and assembled,” Trisae commented wryly. “I look forward to working with you all and put myself in your care.”

OOC

Movement:

Action: —

Interact-with-Object: