OOC Banter

Right... Didn't expect it to be going on a week between posts from me, but it's been a rather busy weekend for me.

I'll get to reading everything Tuesday morning, and getting in the next piece of the adventure. After this week, I should be running truer to form.

Hey since my schedule is filling up I'll probably drop a heads up when I'm finally catching up in here. I'm going to try and get a post up sometime this weekend. On top of the stuff I shared earlier I'm doing lots of hours at work to boot. They're on call hours but it's been pretty busy this week in that regard.

I'm good and doing alright. It's not much a stresser just an annoyance and hard to fit my hobbies and friends/family time in between. Friends diagnosis isn't great but isn't the worst. We're helping her field options on treatment.

Everyone's character in this is great. I'm looking forward to interacting more. :)

@Spacesong No worries. You do you. Life comes first.

I know how it is with work. I'm actually astonished that I can take my lunch break on schedule... and then there's my "off-phone" block where I can catch up on cases and whatnot. We're getting into a busy stretch, and everyone else takes theirs without so much as a regard to what the queue is like... except me. I'm not wired that way. I'm looking at "Team first" rather than "Me first", and while it makes me look good in the eyes of Management (which will help me when they get the Tier III level rolling, which is what I want to get... that and another level of Senior, either IB or II...), but it does take a toll. I worked 1130am-midnight on Friday due to a long (7.5+hr) call, no lunch break. Still not resolved, had to be escalated but had to get them back in some sort of operation beforehand. I know what that's like.

Damn good thing I have my three-week sabbatical (for being there 10 years) coming in July...

Ah, look at me... I'm rambling again...

Anyways, back to the... um... thing...

You do what you need to do. We're not at any major critical juncture here. This is more RP, getting to know each other, and getting you on your way.