Chat away

3 minutes ago, bloodsprite said:

love having the locations so when plot happens there it can be a place you fight towards for refuge, or add urgency to protect it.

It's cool to see we've got people from all over Korvosa, too.

Hey there! Is this campaign newbie-friendly? I'm new to myth-weavers and Pathfinder (I only have 1e materials), but I played D&D lo so many years ago. Are you expecting experienced rpgers here? Totally get if you are, just wanted to ask before taking a shot at submitting a character (rogue).

54 minutes ago, The Mighty Pen said:

Hey there! Is this campaign newbie-friendly? I'm new to myth-weavers and Pathfinder (I only have 1e materials), but I played D&D lo so many years ago. Are you expecting experienced rpgers here? Totally get if you are, just wanted to ask before taking a shot at submitting a character (rogue).

we try to be, ask questions when needed

16 minutes ago, parody said:

The Guide to Korvosa states that it is one of the 14 shops along Eodred's Walk (M4).

Thanks.. it seems the big map of Korvosa's list leaves something to be desired. Glad it's in the book you referenced. :)

6 minutes ago, Angelic Crux said:

Oh, @Starhawk , Stella's build is scrumptious! We could be craftin' buddies from the crafty craft part of town!

I'd like that very much. I like your build too. Emmelyn's a buffer, while Stella is crowd control, but not dissimilar at all. Shelyn's obedience is really good for crafting. :)

1 minute ago, Starhawk said:

I'd like that very much. I like your build too. Emmelyn's a buffer, while Stella is crowd control, but not dissimilar at all. Shelyn's obedience is really good for crafting. :)

Right! I imagine most players would look at me like I'm insane for having Craft (Jewelry) as my highest skill, but I swear, it's all part of the plan...

3 minutes ago, Angelic Crux said:

Right! I imagine most players would look at me like I'm insane for having Craft (Jewelry) as my highest skill, but I swear, it's all part of the plan...

Yeah, I went for entomophobe as my drawback. Swarms are really difficult when you don't have AoEs. So, I went with craft alchemy. Not seeing DDT as one of the alchemy items though.:)