Chat away

12 minutes ago, Angelic Crux said:

I do!

As a note, I do have CLW. Witches aren't great, but... they do have heals.

Great.

Stella is working hard on UMD. I arranged for it to be class and to use Int instead of Cha, so if we run across cleric stuff, we should be able to use it. That's lesser restoration and the like.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

I, too, have played a Magdh follower. Kinda insane Deific Obedience since it's like... Irori but better.

Emmelyn's got Cha as a dump-stat, but she should be able to face (Diplo and Sense Motive) at... uh... *shuffles through her sheets* 11th level. Riiiight around the corner.

Also, um... do I get to ask if you guys would prefer I have Protective Luck hex rather than Fortune? Fortune lets you roll twice, take better on one roll per turn it's active, but Protective Luck means anyone attacking you would need to roll twice and take the worse. I'm probably gonna eventually get both, but... worried I took the wrong one.

10 minutes ago, Angelic Crux said:

I, too, have played a Magdh follower. Kinda insane Deific Obedience since it's like... Irori but better.

Emmelyn's got Cha as a dump-stat, but she should be able to face (Diplo and Sense Motive) at... uh... *shuffles through her sheets* 11th level. Riiiight around the corner.

Also, um... do I get to ask if you guys would prefer I have Protective Luck hex rather than Fortune? Fortune lets you roll twice, take better on one roll per turn it's active, but Protective Luck means anyone attacking you would need to roll twice and take the worse. I'm probably gonna eventually get both, but... worried I took the wrong one.

I can do 'Face'.. Cha 16, not a dump stat, helps. I'll move stuff around to facilitate this.

Both hexes are good. I think Fortune is better since it's more than just a penalty to enemy attacks, but applies to PC saves, attacks, skill checks and ability checks and PCs won't try to save against it.

I suppose my worry is the action economy. Fortune means you have to choose your one roll you're using it on that round, whereas Protective Luck affects all the attacks on you.

Either way, it's the group getting it, so... I'm down for either.

22 minutes ago, Angelic Crux said:

I suppose my worry is the action economy. Fortune means you have to choose your one roll you're using it on that round, whereas Protective Luck affects all the attacks on you.

Either way, it's the group getting it, so... I'm down for either.

Protective Luck looks better then.. combat is when such luck really counts.. also none of our fighter types seem that heavily armored.. AC 17? I think fighters tend to max out at AC20 at 1st level.

Posted (edited)

Healing wise Short term is going to have those Mushrooms that Zellara provided (Ironbloom Sprouts), (now in loot section)

Or we can add one more healer, I did mean about you can add people you like.

Also you all get one Harrow Point.

Edited by bloodsprite (see edit history)