Chat away

3 hours ago, Starhawk said:

Protective Luck looks better then.. combat is when such luck really counts.. also none of our fighter types seem that heavily armored.. AC 17? I think fighters tend to max out at AC20 at 1st level.

I agree with this, and yes, early levels are hard.... :P

So, I'm one of those anal-retentive people who audits for character weight and it looks like some of us aren't keeping track of our encumbrance!

Stella

Item Weight
Spellbook 3 lbs
Scholar's Outfit 6 lbs
Vial of Acid 1 lb
4 x Alchemist's Fire 4 lbs
2 x Weapon Blanch (Silver) 1 lb
Cold Iron Weapon Blanch .5 lbs

48.5 gp of crafting materials* (assuming they are worth their weight in gold) .97 lbs
Total additional Weight 16.47 lbs

Derek

Item Weight
3 x Javelin 6 lbs
Total additional Weight 6 lbs

...though, Derek doesn't have any clothes, so assuming he'd have a soldier's uniform, that'd be another 5 lbs.

Ahhh... my anal retentiveness begins to subside...

Velka's not up, but... oof. We may need to consider investing in a floating disk. Or just never go backpacking.

Double-post!

@DecoyGirl , how old do you imagine Velka was when Gaedren beat her and left her for dead? Velka's 4 years younger than Emmelyn, a gap that gets bigger and more meaningful when you're a kid, but as two half-elves, I imagine they must've MUST've been aware of each other. I didn't nail down the age, but Emmelyn was probably between ten and twelve when she managed to get out and become an apprentice jeweler.

1 hour ago, Angelic Crux said:

So, I'm one of those anal-retentive people who audits for character weight and it looks like some of us aren't keeping track of our encumbrance!

Stella

Item Weight
Spellbook 3 lbs
Scholar's Outfit 6 lbs
Vial of Acid 1 lb
4 x Alchemist's Fire 4 lbs
2 x Weapon Blanch (Silver) 1 lb
Cold Iron Weapon Blanch .5 lbs

48.5 gp of crafting materials* (assuming they are worth their weight in gold) .97 lbs
Total additional Weight 16.47 lbs

Derek

Item Weight
3 x Javelin 6 lbs
Total additional Weight 6 lbs

...though, Derek doesn't have any clothes, so assuming he'd have a soldier's uniform, that'd be another 5 lbs.

Ahhh... my anal retentiveness begins to subside...

Velka's not up, but... oof. We may need to consider investing in a floating disk. Or just never go backpacking.

Looks like I need to do more work on my equipment list. It would be nice to have a dagger, just for starters.

@bloodsprite Do you mind if i tweak some mechanics (feats, attributes) now that we know who the other party members are?

With Velka being more Dex-focused, I feel that Derek would be better off with more Str.