🌟 Join Our Adventuring Party in the Heart of the Tomb of Annihilation! 🌟

image.png.346007d244852206eeae93c871ab5bc4.png🌟 Join Our Adventuring Party in the Heart of the Tomb of Annihilation! 🌟

Are you ready to embark on an epic journey through the treacherous depths of the Tomb of Annihilation? Do you seek glory, treasure, and the thrill of adventure? Look no further! Our intrepid band of heroes is in need of reinforcements as we delve deeper into the heart of this deadly labyrinth.

Currently, our party consists of:

🛡️ omegoku as Morgan, a 6th level Dwarf Gloomstalker, master of stealth and survival.

🗡️ Stiehle as Stiehle, 11th level Human Rogue (8) / Fighter (3), a cunning and versatile combatant.

🔮 TricksterArcane as Isaeros Winterbright, a 10th (?) level Elf Wizard, wielding powerful arcane magic to overcome any challenge.

Together, we've braved countless dangers, overcome deadly traps, and faced fearsome foes. But the most perilous trials still lie ahead as we navigate the remnants of this, the final chapter of our harrowing adventure!

Our current posting rate averages 1x per week, allowing for immersive storytelling and strategic planning.

Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the realms of D&D, there's a place for you in our party. So gather your courage, sharpen your blades, and prepare to explore the depths of the Tomb of Annihilation like never before!

Reply to this ad or message QuirkyJoe on Mythweavers to join the adventure today! Fortune favors the bold!

🗝️💎🏹

https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/clubs/640-tomb-of-annihilation/

22 hours ago, Siryuu said:

Interested, please let me know the details. Thanks!

Thanks for your interest! 😁👍

Apart from potentially bringing in a 5th level PC (unless you've an existing character that's a higher level), what specifics are you interested in, @Siryuu? Adventure so far, what the module's all about, etc.? Let me know more & I'll fill in the blanks as best I'm able.

Hi! it has been awhile since I've been here and all the changes look great! I'd love to join whatever game, looks like all my old chars are still here and could bring any of them

On 4/23/2024 at 12:33 PM, sajison said:

Hi! it has been awhile since I've been here and all the changes look great! I'd love to join whatever game, looks like all my old chars are still here and could bring any of them

On 4/30/2024 at 8:52 AM, wapsii said:

Can bring either Alsonton Folkor, gnome warlock or Ian the Freckled human monk

Sorry, sajison & wapsii. Was convinced I'd responded to both of you sometime last week.

If you're still interested, we'd appreciate having you. As mentioned, the group is fairly deep into the tomb at this point, so the dangers are real.

14 hours ago, QuirkyJoe said:

Sorry, sajison & wapsii. Was convinced I'd responded to both of you sometime last week.

If you're still interested, we'd appreciate having you. As mentioned, the group is fairly deep into the tomb at this point, so the dangers are real.

no worries! still interested, i can bring an 8th level fighter or 5th level cleric. looks like i need to rebuild the character headers, will try to get that done today.

10 hours ago, wapsii said:

Still interested.

Thanks for confirming, wapsii.

Basic deets -- this game's typically updated 1x/week. Party's on the 4th level of the tomb, and it's definitely had plenty of opportunities to be deadly. Am using Roll20 for maps, but am doing the movement myself based on feedback/input.

For survivability, you may want to bring Ian, but -- for experience / levels -- you may want to bring Alsonton.