2024.04 - Bramlin Braveless.

guitarist

Bramlin Braveless

3A1561C1-EA13-4F2A-B108-C5AE41143D8F.jpeg.561b1446e1bb7d14c8c6baed1afdfbf1.jpeg

As a young man, Bramlin (Bram to friends) hails from a family of knights.  His father was a knight, as was his father, and his father before him.  The latter, Bram’s great-grandfather, was a complete coward of a man, attaining knightly station only but by position of privilege. Thus he was dubbed a surname of dubious distinction for Bram’s forefathers to duly enjoy.

Braveless.

And, in knightly tradition, it stuck, and now our knightly fellow faces a life of judgment and reckoning.  How to overcome his name, and prove to all the realm he is…Bramlin the Brave! An arduous journey surely lies ahead, but Bram is ready to pursue whatever knightly endeavors may arise. For to make a better name for his knightly self, and to entertain the masses with great adventure.

After all…what’s in a name?

Let’s Play A Game.

Interested in playing a largely-lighthearted solo game involving knightly adventures.  Sword and sorcery, but also jousting, chivalry and all the antics that can go with it.  

System-wise, D&D 5e is easy enough for me, but AD&D is also great, and I could happily manage 3.5 or PF 1e as well.

Inspired by Don Quixote, A Knight’s Tale, The Princess Bride and Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.  Cue theme song, Everything I Do (I Do It For You), now perhaps as stuck in your head as it is in mine.  You’re welcome.

Edited by rover (see edit history)