Invited Members

I'm in the process of migrating one of the games I'm running, and I've invited the current group to partake in the game.  Although I haven't informed the group that they should check their notifications here yet, I seem to be unable to find the list of players I have sent invites to.  On the Members page, I can see myself, and I can see that nobody else has joined (all of which is expected).  But, unlike the parent/progenitor MW site, I am unable to see the names of the people that I've invited.  Is this by design?  I hope not, as it lends itself to not knowing if you've included someone you meant to without time passing and someone asking what's up.

It's on the list of "to be rectified" items. As we've stated, the goal is to capture the core functionality and improve upon it. Anything not present yet is because it requires custom plug-ins to be written from scratch, not because it is a "by design" omission.

2 minutes ago, Colin said:

It's on the list of "to be rectified" items. As we've stated, the goal is to capture the core functionality and improve upon it. Anything not present yet is because it requires custom plug-ins to be written from scratch, not because it is a "by design" omission.

Got it.  Thanks!