Default font setting for new posts

Cairo

Is there already or can an account-specific setting be added for default message font? (font family, size) When I start typing up a new post it's using this serif font, whatever it is.

Instead I'd like Verdana to be my default, so I don't have to manually change it every time I write a new "regular" message like this one. In-character messages using a cloned template will already have the appropriate font settings defined, but that's not handy for regular messages.

Thanks!

I believe the default font is set by the sites CSS Body tag and everything "not" defined defaults to it so it can be changed on a theme by theme basis. However, creating a setting should be possible but it may effect all text on the site that is not defined for you and other users may not see it in Verdana depending on their "default" setting.

That said. Manually setting the font in the editor will ensure all users see it as you created it.

I am sure Eric will be along at some point to wave his magic wand and tell us if the spell is possible as a add on module.

• 2 weeks later...