Edit History

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

2 hours ago, Colin said:

@Jedaii @Malkavian Grin @Neopopulas I'll hold off on adding Barbarians until there's consensus on what versions to include, just let me know!

I would only suggest Mythic because its the most recent edition. However you CAN buy both legendary and mythic and at least one BoL hack i know of (Void) needs the legendary version to work (though Mythic would probably work as well).

I'd do both just to be on the safe side.

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

2 hours ago, Colin said:

@Jedaii @Malkavian Grin @Neopopulas I'll hold off on adding Barbarians until there's consensus on what versions to include, just let me know!

I would suggest Mythic,which is the free version you can get? I thought you could get Legendary for free from the creators website and there are a couple of versions of it out there. Also there are some BoL hacks (Dogs of War, Void) out there that also sit under (and usually require) Mythic.

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

2 hours ago, Colin said:

I would suggest Mythic, only because i think its the 'official' version. As in its the latest and paid for version. Legendary is free, but there are a couple of versions of it out there. Also there are some BoL hacks (Dogs of War, Void) out there that also sit under Mythic.