Out of Character Discussion

Kylia Quilor

@FrancisJohn

When you get the chance, please go ahead and repost Keeper in the character thread. You don't have to keep all the nice formatting if you don't want, since the new weave won't keep all of it.

Also, I only saved a few things from the Player's Notes thread on the weave because the rest didn't seem relevant enough to save, but if there's anything else you want to import into it, please do, (this applies to all players of the game)

Welcome to IDL on Baldr!

@Mister Doctor As with FJ, please ad your character to the character thread. Your fancy formatting may be lost, unfortunately, I leave it to you if it's worth the time to rework it here. I don't mind either way.

Welcome!

Edited by Kylia Quilor (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Okay, so you have your stuff sold, is there stuff you guys actually want to buy, during this bit? Or something else you're saving up for. Catrico doesn't have a limitless GP Limit, but I'm generally flexible about that, and you could always commission stuff, or hitch a ride with Red Victoria via teleport to Hollisport. She's only got enough in her to cast that twice a day, there and back, so one person would go with a shopping list for everyone, but I assume you're all trustworthy.

@Mister Doctor@Doby@FrancisJohn

I've got a few mid to bigger ticket items on Ne'charri's shopping list. Ne'charri also has to shop for Keeper (FJ, let me know what Keeper's final share is).

I'll narrow it down, but if you have a specific item value max in mind, let me know.

Edit: The most expensive items I'm looking at are an upgraded amulet of mighty fists (probably +2, so 16k), and maybe a stone of good luck (still on the fence) for 20k.

Edited by Doby
Added stuff (see edit history)

Keeper will take:

500 silver flute

750 two potions of gaseous form

150 potion of bulls strength

Leaving him with:

41174.5 for Ne'charri (Doby) to go shopping with

Here is a link to my sheet in case you wanted to scavenge for ideas:

Sheet

One thing I could think of at a minimum would be a handy haversack, or just more plusses to some of the stuff I already have.

Edited by FrancisJohn (see edit history)