Out of Character Discussion

Kylia Quilor

On 3/21/2024 at 8:07 PM, Kylia Quilor said:

@Mister Doctor I assume you'd want to use that downtime to work with your employees at Ft. Falcoth. Do we want to roleplay this out, or actually break out the room/team management rules?

Yeah! If you want to throw up a thread we can run this quickly on the side. It'd be a good place for Sharpe to lay out his intentions with the mercenaries and start establishing things like rules of engagement and core philosophies for his little company.

21 minutes ago, Mister Doctor said:

Roleplay

Sounds good! ^^

Honestly, one of these days I really am gonna just do an entire game that's just the rooms/teams. But it's a lot to tack into an existing PbP game, yeah. :rofl:

Nah, I'm totally good with that. Nothing wrong with skipping small, most likely inconsequential stuff here and there to get to the good stuff. I'm also aware that our split threads are a lot more work for you (because I've been in your shoes), and I'm fine moving quickly through the side threads to get the group back together sooner.

23 hours ago, FrancisJohn said:

As a note, I have off for spring break. Slow posting from me until April 8th. I might be able to squeeze some stuff in.

Sounds good, thanks for the heads up, don't force it if you can't. ^^ Have a good break!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mister Doctor said:

I guess not, I had thought you might need something more from me.

Nope! Sorry for the confusion. If I didn't give you enough to work with, lmk

6 hours ago, Doby said:

Sorry, it's been a handful of busy days away from my desk. I got a post up.

No worries ^^