Out of Character Discussion

Kylia Quilor

nevermind i found it. adjusted my totals and inventory. I had a decent amount left over. Could i have purchased this while in Catrico?

https://www.aonprd.com/MagicWondrousDisplay.aspx?FinalName=Shawl of Shadowy Disguise

for 1350?

here's the relevant spell it uses: https://aonprd.com/SpellDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Penumbral Disguise

pretty much gives me a +5 on disguise and stealth plus some bonus flavor. we can say Keeper needed his hood of his cloak replaced since it got too tattered by the bearded devils whenever that battle was. if this is all ok with you of course!

I see you hate the new rolling system. I did too at first. It gets better... At least I think so if you use the command line input option. It's the third button in on the bottom after you click the big dice.

This is what I typed in to get that roll. Took me a few seconds:
Attack and Damage:1d20+5;1d8+3

Edited by FrancisJohn (see edit history)
Name
Attack and Damage
19; 11
1d20+5;1d8+3 [14]; [14,8]

It's more for fluff then anything, but would you care KQ if I 'traded' in one of my potions to make Keeper's new amulet a reliquary (serve as a divine focus/holy symbol) item? Typically reliquary weapons and armor cost an addition 250g. This would have happened back in Catrico if it's alright with you.

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, FrancisJohn said:

I see you hate the new rolling system. I did too at first. It gets better... At least I think so if you use the command line input option. It's the third button in on the bottom after you click the big dice.

This is what I typed in to get that roll. Took me a few seconds:
Attack and Damage:1d20+5;1d8+3

That's supposed to be hidden from player view, whoops.

24 minutes ago, FrancisJohn said:

It's more for fluff then anything, but would you care KQ if I 'traded' in one of my potions to make Keeper's new amulet a reliquary (serve as a divine focus/holy symbol) item? Typically reliquary weapons and armor cost an addition 250g. This would have happened back in Catrico if it's alright with you.

Go for it.

Edited by Kylia Quilor (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Mister Doctor said:

It's an option you select when first making the thread

Yeah but I tried that with the 'new roller' thread and it didn't seem to hide it either.

EDIT: Okay, no it did work, but it doesn't have the hidden symbol like the other two hidden threads I have...

Edited by Kylia Quilor (see edit history)