The Grand Market Inn and Tavern OOC

hoverfrog

2 hours ago, miteke_mw said:

If given the chance, Terry would have downed a wine. Can I open the second spoiler, or were you looking for separate rolls for each spoiler?

One roll is fine.

2 hours ago, FrancisJohn said:

Any juicy tidbits gained from the 23 religion check?

Indeed.

Unsurprisingly Karrnathi Zombies are undead with all the normal undead resistances and immunities. Like ordinary zombies they are resistant to slashing weapons (DR5/slashing) but unlike them they are not restricted to a single action in a round. They wear masterwork armour and carry masterwork weapons and are well known for their effectiveness.

On 3/14/2024 at 12:03 PM, Inash said:

Oh? That may be a very good deal for us then. Bonesetter may have us covered more than I thought.

Also, with the vitalist's ability to split up and share healing amongst the group, any "over healing" shouldn't get wasted. (the class ability "Collective Healing")

Would To'Nari think the Karnathi patrol would become hostile to the group after we comply?

20 hours ago, Xepteregicide said:

Would To'Nari think the Karnathi patrol would become hostile to the group after we comply?

19 hours ago, fenrirlokison said:

Is it known that they patrol around? Are they normally treated as authority?

You'd need to know something about the country (Knowledge (Local or History)) to know that.

phew. i was a little worried about that roll. If i failed miserably perhaps they would have attacked us right there on the spot... they do seem rather unfriendly to me, lol. at least if they do attack now though it's not because of my risk.

15 hours ago, miteke_mw said:

Is this conversation happening in common?

Unless you are switching to another language for any reason then it will be in the common tongue of Galifar, as spoken throughout the Five Nations.

Approximately how long will it take us to return to the mists? Trying to sort out how much healing Roderick can throw at people before that happens.

17 hours ago, dhemon said:

Approximately how long will it take us to return to the mists? Trying to sort out how much healing Roderick can throw at people before that happens.

You're a few hundred feet away so probably quite a lot.