The Grand Market Inn and Tavern OOC

hoverfrog

I don't think I managed to post it here but I've started a new job and it has made my normal posting time during the day almost non-existant for the next week or so. (Then training is over and things should come back to a better flow)

I apologize for not saying anything sooner.

Alright. Lets talk trained and untrained skills. I am looking to add skill ranks to Knowledge (Religion). I mean it makes sense to me, the group has come across some undead, she now has favored enemy (undead). If I put a skill rank into the skill, will it become trained? If not, then there is no point in putting ranks into it right? because she can only really get as high as a 10 on it no matter what she rolls because it would be untrained, right?

On 4/28/2024 at 6:42 PM, fenrirlokison said:

Alright. Lets talk trained and untrained skills. I am looking to add skill ranks to Knowledge (Religion). I mean it makes sense to me, the group has come across some undead, she now has favored enemy (undead). If I put a skill rank into the skill, will it become trained? If not, then there is no point in putting ranks into it right? because she can only really get as high as a 10 on it no matter what she rolls because it would be untrained, right?

Once you have ranks in it, you're skilled in it. What you don't get is the bonus for it being a class skill.