Chatty-chat-chat

Eric

Thanks to everyone who's expressed interest already. I see Amy and Serak have jumped all over The Questions, which will be helpful in me getting the basics of The Scenario established. Definitely interested in hearing from Claire and Ding, too! I'm in no particular hurry to get rolling, so whenever is fine.

The collaborative generation of plotlines is one of the most interesting things to me about this system. It'll be fun to see how all those pieces fall into place 🙂

Claire's going to join us when she can, having some personal matters that are keeping her down at the moment. I'm going to start taking a look at the answers to the questions and then will draft some plotlines that we can discuss for initiating the scenario. Hopefully that will take enough time that she gets to feeling better! (But if not, never fear--we'll figure out a plan forward.)

It really is a small world, after all. Serak invited me to the Empires game he's porting over from Giant in the Playground, and he brought along with him @zabbarot, who played in the first iteration of News of the Empire that I GM'd over on GitP back in 2015. zabbarot will hopefully not find the new system too challenging and will join us with a reprisal of his Hungarian mad scientist 😄

• 1 month later...

OK gang, sorry for the foot dragging. Work got busy and I kinda held out some hope that Claire would be able to join, but that appears to be firmly not the case right now. So... IC post coming tomorrow! Tally-ho!

ร—
ร—