Chapter 1: Reach for the Sky

Khakhan

70efce2093c80016d2358698413a1189.jpgCanaan makes no effort to explain his whereabouts between that first meeting and their next. His somber mood persists upon him though and he makes little in the way of small talk. With the hat donned and a little practice, his physical appearance does change. In the right angles, the disguise is basically just Canaan much older, with thick facial hair and a tuft of white streaking through his beard. 

The fleshwarp's words strike another chord with Canaan though. After coming up empty during his tour of old hang-outs, he had even more hesitation than before. Those people were far more criminally minded than he was and they hadn't even thought to do something so bold and brash. Canaan dug deep pits into the top of his boots with his eyes. He knew if he looked up and met the gaze of the man, he'd break. 

Finally the knot in his throat loosened enough to let words escape. "I can be at the back, waitin' for the let-in." He offered as he realized that his role had yet to be determined. He was all too happy that they were already moving, because the sedentary nature of planning this whole thing was another enemy of his fears that he wasn't sure he wanted to face again. 

• 4 weeks later...

"I'll head in the front, disguised as a... less conspicuous dwarf. I'll keep some sleep-bombs on hand in case things go south."  Said Gustav, petting Waddles scaley hide with a finger.

Gustav

Current Statuses: None

AC 17 | HP 20/20 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Wis +4 | Fire Resistance 1 | Speed 25 Feet | Perception +4 | Darkvision

More

Clan Pistol +5, 1d6 P; Concussive, Fatal d10, Dwarven
Throwing Knife +5 1d4+1 P; Agile, Finesse, Throw 20ft
Sickle +5, 1d4+1 S; Agile, Finesse, Trip

Infused Reagents: 1/5
Prepared Infusions:

• 4 Elixirs of Life (2 reagents)
  • 2 Juggernaut Mutagens (1 Reagents)
  • 2 Alchemists Fire (1 Reagent)

Waddles

AC 14 | HP 5/5 | Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +7 | Speed 25 feet, Climb 25 feet | Perception +5 | Low-Light Vision

More

Familiar Tiny Minion Neutral

Perception +5, Low-light vision
Languages Understands Dwarven
Skills Acrobatics +5, Stealth +5, All other skills +1
Str +0, Dex +0, Con +0, Int +0, Wis +0, Cha +0

Speed 25 Feet, Climb 25
Familiar Ability: Climber Gains a climb speed of 25 feet.
Familiar Ability: Partner In Crime Despite being a minion, gains 1 reaction at the start of its turns, which it can use only to Aid its master on a Deception or Thievery skill check (it still has to prepare to help as normal for the Aid reaction). It automatically succeeds at its check to Aid its master with those skills or automatically critically succeeds if the master is a Master of the skills in question.

"I'll head in the front, disguised as a... less conspicuous dwarf. I'll keep some sleep-bombs on hand in case things go south."