Neskas Weengoditin - Bleachling Gnome Cavalier

Inash

Just need to find or attempt to make a picture. I'd love to flesh out the personality a bit more, but that may have to wait until I've played him a bit.

Name: Neskas Weengoditin

Class: Cavalier 1

Race: Gnome (Bleachling)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Campaign Trait: Caravan Guard

Character Sheet

Mount Sheet

Stats

STR: 14

DEX: 12

CON: 14

INT: 12

WIS: 12

CHA: 14

Description

Neskas is a short, slight, wiry gnome who is somewhat deceptively strong. His appearance is very monochromatic, with pale skin, white hair and grey eyes. He appears to be roughly middle age due to the effects of 'the bleaching'. He generally doesn't bother compensating with his clothing. His armor is unadorned and his clothing is usually drab.

Personality

Like most gnomes who have survived the bleaching, Neskas is calm, placid, and very slow to anger. He is also oddly focused and excitable when things catch his interest, though it seems more like he is impatient to get whatever caught his interest over with so he can go back to whatever internal thoughts occupy him normally.

This is kind of the bare bones I have right now. I'll flesh this out more as I think of things.

Note: I am using this site for reference on bleaching

Backstory

As a young man, Neskas joined the city militia in Magnimar and was trained as a rider. The highly regimented life didn't end up suiting him and he quit to join Sandru's caravan as a guard. Unfortunately, traveling and seeing new sights didn't end up being enough of a new and exciting experience to stave off the bleaching that had begun when he was in the city militia. 

He somehow survived.

Edited by Inash (see edit history)
Name
starting gold
5d6*10 4,3,2,6,5
weight
2d4+35 2,2
height
2d4 1,1
testing something for the heck of it. Strenght, Dex, Con
SyntaxError: Unexpected token ,
3d6, 3d6, 3d6
test1, test 2, test 3
SyntaxError: Unexpected token 3d6
3d6 3d6 4d8

Neskas Weengoditin

spacer.pngNeskas looks blandly around the room, seemingly oblivious to the activity around him. "Ok. I think we got this." He adds.

Statblock

Neskas Weengoditin S NG Gnome Cavalier, [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 13/13, [B]Speed[/B] 15[B]AC[/B] 19, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]CMD[/b] 13, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 1, [B]Will[/B] 1, [B]CMB[/B] +2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1   [B]reach Lance (-) [/B] 4 (1d6+2, x3)[B]  Longsword (-) [/B] 4 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2)[B]  Shortbow (20) [/B] 3 (1d4, x3)[B]  Scale Mail[/B], [B]  Heavy Steel Shield[/B] (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, +1 Dex, +1 Size)[B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 14[B]Condition[/B] None 

Snappy
M N WolfDog Mount (Charger), [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 2, [B]HP[/B] 18/18, [B]Speed[/B] 30
[B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]CMD[/b] 15, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 5, [B]Will[/B] 1, [B]CMB[/B] +3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1   
[B]  Bite [/B] 3 (1d6+2, x2)
[B]  Studded Leather Barding[/B] (+3 Armor, +2 Dex, +2 Deflect)
[B]Abilities[/B] Str 15, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
[B]Condition[/B] None 

Actions Crunch and OOC

For details and ooc notes

Edited by Inash (see edit history)