OOC Chat

ArcaneDesperado

Is there any more information on firearms? I didn't find any rules on the subpages here, I know d20 pathfinder sert (d20pfsrd) doesen't have firearms.
While I know of firearms rules compatible to 1e pathfinder, but they are both 3rd party and at the same time tehnically 3.5e: Iron Kingdoms Full Metal Fantasy Roleplaying Game, but that are the actual firearms rulles that we are using?

Busy with work, so Inash it seems was kind enough to beat me to posting.   Pathfinder very much has official firearms rules.  They literally have a Gunslinger class. 

https://aonprd.com/ClassDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Gunslinger

But Archives or pfsrd should be able to provide you with the majority of firearms rules.  

Huh, I missed the links to the "other" weapon cetegories.
I know of Gunslinger class, it's known for being banned from most campaigns, because it combines high attack progression with touch attacks. I'm no fan of touch attack weapons. It'll just go with something else.

Literally in the ad - 

• Additionally with Races - At this stage of starting the game, more standard type medium sized humanoid races are preferred. I love Nagah, Centaurs, and some other wildly out there race options too. They are in the game for a reason. Flavor. HOWEVER...Trying to travel with oversized, odd movement characters can become problematic at lower levels at times. Especially in a world that has heavy restrictions on things like teleportation magic.

So the character with the massive ten foot tail trailing behind it, or the over 8ft (Large) sized character will not be valid playable options. 

I'm assuming that a Kaigun (psionic gunslinger) would fit in alright? I like the idea of trying to stay under Watchtower's radar and it's subtle enough to disguise most of it's abilities as just being that absurdly good at shooting.

I has finished up my Monk. A simple concept, but one with lots of Roleplaying potential with strong links to the world.

Eager to see if it's up to snuff.

Also, does Ossa have its own regional language?

I have used regional languages before with the game.  However to keep things a bit easier for everyone I'll be keeping things a bit more traditional this go around with the standard common, and some racial languages.  However the various kingdoms may have their own "slang" to maintain some flavor.    Now once we get everyone going and the group as a whole would like to play the game with the concept of regional languages I'd be willing to adjust. 

10 minutes ago, ArcaneDesperado said:

As per the game ad, I would prefer official classes/archtypes.   I'm willing to hear the character pitch beyond just the mechanics first, but I would highly recommend a possible backup concept. 

For clarification are Psionic classes as a whole in this category? I know they're Dreamscarred press rather than Paizo but since they got mentioned specifically I was assuming it was an exception. I said 'psionic gunslinger' but it's actually a regular archetype for the Marksman class. But I definitely have a few concepts for this if I was mistaken. Not looking to rock the boat lol

Pathfinder has official psychic classes.  Maybe its a miscommunication of word choice on my part. Psionic/Psychic.  And I do have a number of verbiage for flavor that's developed over 20 years of world building.  There might overlay with other existing/more common usage.  Hence the confusion.  I apologize if that was the case.