Tavern Talk (OOC Discussion)

Blue Firebird

Honestly, given the accuracy difference (Since he's not going to use lethal), plus stumbling stance, feint, flat footed, and flurry of blows, the monk wins this one hands down, Vharak would yield, giving the fight to you. I think Salva would notice he's holding back, but given the description of Iron Fist, being dense bone, when you hit him, it's probably like hitting a brick wall. I am at work tonight so may not have a chance to post, but if you want to keep that in mind post up your half, I will conclude with mine and we can move on to the drinking and eating, Vharak's favorite part of any festival!

As an FYI to my fellow players, I spoke with @saithor and was given permission to, narratively, describe the sparring session as they were exceptionally busy this evening. I am *not* god-modding a fellow PC, nor would I without permission and a mutually agreed upon outcome to the scene with the other player, or players, involved.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really sorry everyone, but I've had some very serous IRL issues come up, and I can no longer play this campaign. It's one of the best campaigns I've seen, and I'm saddened that I'm unable to continue. I apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope you all have a blast. 

- MS

7 minutes ago, Mourning Star said:

I'm really sorry everyone, but I've had some very serous IRL issues come up, and I can no longer play this campaign. It's one of the best campaigns I've seen, and I'm saddened that I'm unable to continue. I apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope you all have a blast. 

- MS

I'm sorry to hear that! I wouldn't dare to speak for the GM, but I'm sure you'd be welcome to rejoin if things ever improve.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Mourning Star said:

Hey, all. IRL things settled down for me this past week, and my red alert is cleared. If @Blue Firebird and ya'll will have me, I'd like to jump back into the campaign? 🙂

As far as we're concerned, you never left!

And there is the cause for celebration, as I divined with my vast psychic powers, folks.

As a celebration, let's really go all-out! Hmmm....

The currents of magic long-submerged flow through your dreams. You sleep, and yet your soul wanders into hazy recollections of a time long past, when pure magic held castles in the sky and great beings shaped the land around them. The same land now lies dormant beneath your feet—but the earth still remembers the time of magic and myth. Your feet may not, but your dreams know that you walk the same paths as the legends of the ancient past.

Benefit: Everyone gains an additional level 1 class feat!

• 4 weeks later...