General OOC

rogueblade0729

yeah. The problem with my friends is there are seven of us playing and only four can play in a game so we have like a half dozen games saved depending on who is on. heh. We havent' made it out of act one yet :D (not as a group, anyway).

Sorry for the delayed post. I'm probably going to be slow in posting until after Easter. It's a busy time at work, and I've got a lot of job interviews scheduled, since my current position was intentionally a one-year, non-renewable contract.

All good my friend! That was an excellent and very compellingly-written narrative. Perhaps we will see a similar character shift from Fletcher to Amdiran, as we saw from Strider to Aragorn?

With that, we can conclude our Adventuring Phase, unless anyone has anything else to add. @Papa Bear If there's anything more you wish to discuss with your new dwarvish patron, go for it. Otherwise, I'll see if I can get something up by this weekend.

Orn's pretty straight forward. Unless something is pressing that Orn believes his 'patron' can advise him on, he'll just ramble on telling stories... and getting steadily more drunk.

Alright then! I've gotten our next post up. I'll be turning the general direction of this Adventuring Phase over to you all. You've got leads, you've got friends, and you've got enemies. The goal of this adventure is to learn more about Gorlanc's plans for Bree, uncover any of his schemes that are already in motion, and find where he's located.

Time will be passing around you, so however long you decide to spend adventuring is up to you. If you want the benefits of a Fellowship Phase, such as learning about your unidentified magic items, researching lore, making connections, influencing important people in the area, and so on, you may decide to return to Bree and take some downtime. We don't have to wait an entire season, either: a Fellowship Phase can be as short as a few weeks, if you recall from last time.

Hope you all are looking forward to it! Let me know if you have any questions or need any further guidance.

Hey all. Today is March 25th, which is a particularly significant day. On this day, the Free Peoples of Middle-earth launched a heroic gambit against Sauron in the Battle of the Morannon, while Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee arrived at Mt. Doom and destroyed the One Ring.

In this day and age, we honor and remember this occasion through Tolkien Reading Day. Give it a look if you're interested! This year's theme is Service and Sacrifice.

https://www.tolkiensociety.org/society/events/reading-day/

https://www.tolkiensociety.org/events/tolkien-reading-day-2024/

An auspicious day!

Happy to add that my wife and I just welcomed our newest baby boy. Everyone is doing well. Things will be a little hectic until we settle in at home. I will catch up on the new adventure this week.

ร—
ร—