Discussion

Kerillian

Sounds good to me, I'll update my sheet in a bit.  A city nearby makes a lot of sense, since nobody puts a big airport in the middle of nowhere.  Distances change, when you don't have cars, busses, subways, though; 45 min away now might have been 5 min away before the disaster.  

@Mizukami Yeah, that makes sense. Clutch could have been between jobs and nearby Gateway so he stopped in to reminisce and got embroiled in 'the stuff' that is going on. And since Dolly and Barret are tied on my sheet for HX, and it looks like Dolly will highlight Kitty based on the numbers, I'll throw it to you for a highlight.

@KingGoblin Let's see Dolly put that big brain to use with some sharp.

3 hours ago, Kerillian said:

For the first session I will use the MC highlight for all your highest stats, so feel free to pick a ~fun~ stat when choosing the HX highlight

Dolly has Cool and Weird tied for highest at +2 each.

@Kerillian @Mizukami I completely forgot to circle back to this... during character creation, I thought about seeing if I could only pencil in one of Kitty's Moves and consider them based on how the group landed. With our starting in the pretty established Gateway, is it conceivable that Kitty literally has a medical place to work from now, and the Angel's 'Infirmary' Move would make sense? I'd consider swapping out Battlefield Grace for that, since it would make sense with this home we have 🙂

And if the answer is yes, I can write up the two additional named NPCs that help her out. 

Awesome, thanks!

I'm thinking she's taken over what is marked as a Dental Office on map's upper level. Those chairs are probably the next best/available thing to gurneys haha. And it probably had a decent lock-up for the medical supplies :)

And I bet it is currently leaking from the storm :D