Closed Game ย ยทย  3 members

Apocalypse World

Discussion

Kerillian

Aye go easy on me, I don't want to make timezone chart.

Oh yeah! If you do have an idea for a settlement or some kinda spooky god, feel free to throw it in this thread or in your sheet. We can fit it into the world for sure, and it doesn't have to be pure Lovecraftian. Plenty of room in the apocalypse

Oh! That's much easier, I thought you wanted time travel plotline type stuff. 🤣

Ancient underground/underwater cities emerging under the rubble of modern cities is a great idea, if that's what you meant. I also had some ideas that some cultists would be using ancient weapons/armor along with their spooky artifacts.

On 2/19/2023 at 6:00 AM, Kerillian said:

If you got Hardholder then it'll be static at the start for sure, unless you want to live in like a giant vehicle or something.

I was gonna join as a Savvyhead so a giant truck/walking castle would be very nice, yes

16 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

Been a bit since I tackled AW but gonna take a look 🙂

Kinda keen on Angel, but I'll remind myself of all the options!

Gotta love an Angel in the group.

After many days of waffling back and forth, I'm going to go with my gut instinct and apply with a Battlebabe. Just something appealing about being the coolest person in the room.

Edited by DoNotFearToTread (see edit history)

16 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Seems like we've already represented the playbooks with 'base of operations' options at creation. Gonna need a large airship, indeed! 😄

Well it's up to the hardholder if they want that, but it's still a goal to work towards if you reeeeally want one. Write up your character how you want and we'll work out how to mesh it all together afterward. Everyone starts out as allies, after all.

ร—
ร—