Application instructions

Morphling

1. Join the discord server at https://discord.gg/nACgeSUJ. There you may ask me any questions and chat with other applicants.
  2. Write up an application in this Applications topic. Use any format that you like. Make sure to choose your abilities. Make sure to answer your backstory questions. Leave "When Our Team First Came Together..." "Relationships," and "Influence" blank for now.
  3. You may submit up to two Applications in order to hedge your bets in the event that there are many applications for a single playbook. Use the same thread for both applications.
  4. Answer the following questions. "What kind of player are you?," "Why are you excited for this game?," "What are your expectations for this game?," and "Why do you think you would be a good fit for this game?" using as little as a sentence or as much as a paragraph.
  5. Notify me when your application is finished. I will review it and ask follow-up questions about your backstory (note that I may only choose to review one of your applications if you've submitted two and there is a large volume of applicants).
  6. I plan to accept 2-4 players into this game, possibly even 5 depending on how things shake down.
Edited by Morphling (see edit history)