OOC Talk

Blue Jay

@Blue Jay

I know the odds of success are low, but when you get a chance, can you roll that save vs the Horns. It will dictate whether Korbann tries to escape or does something else.

Unless, of course, anyone else has some method to help me out of this pickle I've found myself in...

Edited by HydroGuy (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

No problem. I should be more proactive about keeping the game going. I think @Delia2531 and @rogueblade0729 are in some kind of military training exercises that keeps them from posting, so I'm too shy to push them.

But, if y'all can post soon, please do.

((Edit: Actually, Delia doesn't need to post right now.))

Edited by Blue Jay (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Blue Jay said:

No problem. I should be more proactive about keeping the game going. I think @Delia2531 and @rogueblade0729 are in some kind of military training exercises that keeps them from posting, so I'm too shy to push them.

This is accurate. I'm in technical military training until the autumn as my full-time job, so suffice to say my brainpower is totally spent when I get home from work on the weekdays. Erratically, if I'm up late at night, I might put out some IC posts in my games, but it's hard to get in the proper mindset for it. I'm trying to catch up on the weekends, though.

I'm not away training, but I am working 2-4 hours each night on Reserves work on top of my full-time civilian job.

i check in at MW every day, but am not always in a position (mentally or temporally) to write a post.

@Blue Jay - feel free to prod if I'm holding things up!

4 hours ago, rogueblade0729 said:

@Blue Jay Need an answer to the above question before I can make Caradoc's next post.

I think that's a question for you and your teammates to answer. But yes, it will hit Korbann again if it stays in place.

On 3/28/2024 at 1:31 AM, rogueblade0729 said:

Okay, so... question. Should Caradoc continue concentrating on cloud of daggers? It regularly damages the ogre, but it also hurts Korbann, and I don't wanna accidentally kill him.

Do it.

3 hours ago, rogueblade0729 said:

We're level 4, and none of us are clerics. I think Williorn has to stop concentrating on his cloud of daggers, or else the damage will insta-kill Korbann.

Agreed; we need a new plan!