Save +1 
Arcana +3 | History +3 | Investigation +1 | Nature +1 | Religion +1

Wisdom 10 (+0)
Save +0 
Animal Handling +0 | Insight +0 | Medicine +0 | Perception +0 | Survival +0

Charisma 20 (+5) 
Save +7 
Deception +5 | Intimidation +5 Performance +7Persuasion +7

Bold denotes proficiency.

PROFICIENCIES & ABILITIES

PROFICIENCIES

• Tools Painter's supplies
  • Weapons Daggers, darts, light crossbows, slings, quarterstaffs 
  • Armors None

SORCERER CLASS ABILITIES
Font of Magic (3/3 Sorcery points) | Metamagic (Twinned spell, Quickened spell) | Favored by the Gods 

RACIAL TRAITS
Darkvision (60 ft) | Fey Ancestry

FEATS
-

WEAPONS

WEAPONS

• Dagger +6 to hit for (1d4+4) piercing damage. | Finesse, light, thrown (20/60)

SPELLS

SPELL SLOTS 4/4 (1st), 2/2 (2nd)

• Sorcerer - Spell Save DC: 15 | Spell Attack Mod: +7 | Spells Known: 4 + Healing Word

CANTRIPS (Sorcerer)

Fire Bolt | Prestidigitation | Mage Hand | Minor Illusion

FIRST LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Shield (R) | Mage Armor | Healing Word (B)

SECOND LEVEL (Sorcerer)

Web (C) | Invisibility (C)

(C) Denotes concentration. / (R) Denotes reaction spell. / (B) Denotes bonus action spell.

EQUIPMENT & ENCUMBERANCE

TOTAL ENCUMBERANCE (44.44 lbs.)

• Weight: 44.44 lbs. / 165 lbs. max. (15 x STR Score)
  • Penalty: None

MONEY POUCH (0.44 lbs.)

Brass: 0 | Copper: 0 | Silver: 21 | Gold: 1

(22 Coins x .02 lbs. = 0.44 lbs. Total Weight)

EQUIPEMENT READIED (7 lbs.)

Equipped items can be retrieved with a manipulate item interaction.

• Armor (4 lbs.)  Robes (blue) - 4 lbs.
  • Weapons (2 lbs.)  2 Daggers - 2 lbs.   
  • Readied Items (1 lbs)  Crystal (Arcane Focus) - 1 lb. 

EQUIPMENT STORED (37 lbs.)

Stored items can be retrieved with an action.

• In Backpack (27 lbs.) Backpack - 5 lbs. | Mess Kit - 1 lb. | Tinderbox - 1 lb. | 2 Torches - 2 lbs. | Rations (3 days) - 6 lbs. | Waterskin - 5 lbs. | (10) Sheets of Parchment |  Scroll Case - 1 lb. | Scroll, Mending (in scroll case) |Bottle of Ink | 3 Ink pens | Small knife | Pouch (16 sp) | 2 Soaps | Antitoxin | Painter's supplies (5 lbs.) | Healing potion x1 - 1 lb.
  • Strapped to Backpack (10 lbs.)  Bedroll & Blanket - 10 lbs. 

EQUIPMENT NOT CARRIED (--)

• None

* Denotes magic item (see below)

MAGIC ITEMS

NON-ATTUNED

-

ATTUNED (0/3)

-

APPEARANCE

Age 24 | Height 6' 1" | Weight 172 lbs. | Hair Black | Eyes Light Blue | Complexion Fair

Lean and of average height, Sikhandyn is easily identified as a half-elf. He is quite handsome, with his deep light blue eyes, delicate facial features and his neat, well-groomed beard - except for a small scar under his chin he got in a tavern brawl.

An aura of mystery emanates from the young man, and one would be hard-pressed to tell what hides behind his fascinating eyes and charming conversation; a rich and deep mind for some, a tortured soul for others. A slight, mischievous smile often plays about his lips as if from some inner amusement or secret satisfaction - adding to the confusion of his detractors.

Sikhandyn likes to wear blue clothes that match his eye color, typically scholarly robes - a sign of his attachment to the Arcane tradition and of his respect for his mentor Melk.

BACKGROUND

SAGE

• Personality Traits:  1. I am curious and genuinely interested in others.
                                   2. I ask a lot of questions.
                                   3. I do not part with my money easily and will haggle tirelessly to get the best deal possible.
  • Ideals:  1. Beauty. What is beautiful points us beyond itself toward what is true.
                 2. No one else should have to endure the hardships I've been through.
                 3. I'm determined to make something of myself.
  • Bonds:  1. My vision is to combine painting and magic to create unique works of art that have a strong, magical impact on the beholder. My magic-infused masterpieces will make my name famous for the centuries to come.
                 2. I owe a debt I can never repay to the person who took pity on me. I shall never forget him, or his teachings.
  • Flaws:   1. My strong desire to win or keep friends can cloud my judgment.
                 2. I'll do anything to get my hands on something beautiful, rare or priceless.             

Background Feature: Researcher. When you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it. Usually, this information comes from a library, scriptorium, university, or a sage or other learned person or creature. Your DM might rule that the knowledge you seek is secreted away in an almost inaccessible place, or that it simply cannot be found. Unearthing the deepest secrets of the multiverse can require an adventure or even a whole campaign.

BACKSTORY

Sikhandyn had always been a let-down.

He was a let-down when, at the age of ten, he witnessed the murder of his mother and younger brother at the hands of bandits, petrified with fright, unable to call for help, let alone try a desperate attack to rescue his family.

His mother and brother were the only two people in the world who really mattered to him. 

The son of Ras, - a human -, and Sasha Aewynn, - an elf -, a couple of innkeepers and proud owners of [I]The Five Roses[/I] in United Lestoru, Sikhandyn spent his childhood helping his parents run their inn, most of the time by serving the customers, and also occasionally as a stable boy. His human father treated him extremely harshly, never hesitating to beat him up when he failed to immediately answer his call or when a customer had the slightest complain about the service. Ras would sometimes lock him in the cellar, “just to teach him”. Truth be told, that time spent alone in the dark taught him very little. 

His mother Sasha, on the other hand, had a gentler, more loving approach; she saw the boy’s true potential in his people skills and in the jokes he shared with the patrons when no bard was available to perform.  She tried to convince her husband to send the boy to a good school, but to no avail, as Ras needed the extra help and would not spend coin on an education which would be of little benefit to his business, and probably to the child as well. But who knows; she might have succeeded in convincing him - had she not lost her life in that ambush.

He was a let-down four years later, when his old father asked him to find a job to make a living, as his business as an innkeeper was declining and would soon become insufficient to support them both. But nothing interested Sikhandyn. His contempt for any occupation involving physical effort made it difficult for him to find an employer. He therefore tried to work as a clerk, but could not focus on the routine of the job; he was more interested in spending his father's last coins with other teenagers, drinking, gambling - and sometimes even on girls. Upon discovering his daily activities, his father kicked Sikhandyn out of the family house. The boy wandered from city to city.

He was a let-down a few months later, in the city of Musmer, when he tried to rob the old man, Melk, who had accepted to offer him some food and a bed for the night. Melk woke up in the middle of the night, and found Sikhandyn pocketing a few silver pieces he had found in a cupboard... Yet instead of reacting with hostility, Melk took pity of the young boy, and decided to help him.

Melk, as it turns out, knew many things.

Melk could grow flowers - and he taught the boy. And Sikhandyn liked growing flowers, because they were colourful and radiated beauty. He became less reckless and more patient.

Melk could paint - and he taught the boy. And Sikhandyn loved painting, because of the richness of colors. The boy's creativity and ingenuity grew, as he each of his paintings conveyed unique sensations of movement, volume, space or light. He also became more focused and attentive, because mastering his art required the old man's guidance.

The old man was sick, and had come to consider Sikhandyn as his own son. He perfected the boy's reading and writing skills. Seeing the progress of Sikhandyn, Melk decided to trust the boy with his most important secret.
Melk knew magic and could cast spells - and he tried to teach the boy. And Sikhandyn discovered a new universe, with its own languages and laws. He worked day and night to learn more, eagerly asking questions to his master. And the old man was delighted by Sikhandyn's passion and enthusiasm. He spent entire days sharing the secrets of the Arcane with Sikhandyn. But something unexpected happened; Sikhandyn's approach to magic turned out to be much more intuitive than a wizard's; it became clear to Melk that his apprentice was in fact destined to be a sorcerer. To most wizards, teaching magic and the Arcane to a sorcerer would amount to casting pearls before swine, but not to Melk. He taught his apprentice how to channel his inborn abilities, and succeeded in making him a full-fledged sorcerer.   

Melk taught the young man everything he could in the time he had.

Yet he did not have much time. Teaching the boy had brought joy to Melk, a deep feeling of satisfaction he had not felt in decades. Yet the sickness was taking away his vital strengths.
And then one morning, Melk did not wake up.

The old man's death proved devastating to Sikhandyn. But he acted as Melk would have expected him to. He informed the old man's few friends, arranged the funerals, and took care of Melk's affairs. The old man had left him all his belongings, but the thought of staying alone in the empty old house scared Sikhandyn. 
The young man gathered some painting supplies, clothes, silver (he even found one gold piece!) and provisions, and locked the heavy door behind him. For the past two months, he had been plagued with the same cryptic and disturbing nightmare and visions. Those visions invariably hinted at a danger in the Anthropoi Republic, and somehow he knew that he had to head to the city of Baromenes.

The world was calling. A new chapter of his life had begun. A quest for adventure. A quest for knowledge and mastery.

A quest for friends he would not let down.

Edited by Leonidas1789 (see edit history)
Name
roll
repeat(drop(4d6,lowest),6) 6,6,6,6,3,5,6,6,1,3,3,4,4,1,4,3,2,6,5,2,5,6,6,5

TheWordWeaver: I have used one of Sikhandyn's proficiencies as a half-elf so he could be proficient with painter's supplies. Is that okay?

One of Sikhandyn's goals is to become the greatest painter in the world; in order to achieve this, he will start combining painting and magic to create unique works of art that have a strong, magical impact on the beholder. His magic-infused masterpieces will hopefully make his name famous for the centuries to come.

Edited by Leonidas1789 (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Leonidas1789 said:

Sikhandyn is ready, I believe.

Hey there! Sikhandyn looks great, Everything looks good besides the magic items only 1 common and 1 uncommon crafted or bought, 2 common items are fine so a health potion and scroll of the mending would be fine, or any other combination. Other than that Everything looks good!